• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Wxm

Wxm

Charlie dimmock

• Donator
  • 6,194 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:56 pm

I would genuinely rather keep it but i am not using it thanks to some cock unknown to me losing my 1 and only hard fought for permission,, arsehole,, thats a whole other story tho !cheers

ohh ffs here we go halfa ...................................... half a story, spill the beans

#17 ryballnben

ryballnben

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:11 pm

I have/had pemission with local council for bunnies got insured etc etc , could only do certain nights due to work had to phone local park rangers and inform with police log etc,, anyway one night some cnut shot a highland beast in the eye blinding the poor thing,, altho it had nowt to do with me they said someone had obviously seen me at some point ad assumed it was ok to shoot there!!! What the fk !! so there you go i did everything to the letter and yet i am sadly pushed aside its such a shame it was in total a good size permission consisting of 3 national parks i had permission to long net, ferret, shoot and use the lurcher when there wasnt any live stock present thanks.. ATB

#18 Wxm

Wxm

Charlie dimmock

• Donator
  • 6,194 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:17 pm

I have/had pemission with local council for bunnies got insured etc etc , could only do certain nights due to work had to phone local park rangers and inform with police log etc,, anyway one night some cnut shot a highland beast in the eye blinding the poor thing,, altho it had nowt to do with me they said someone had obviously seen me at some point ad assumed it was ok to shoot there!!! What the fk !! so there you go i did everything to the letter and yet i am sadly pushed aside its such a shame it was in total a good size permission consisting of 3 national parks i had permission to long net, ferret, shoot and use the lurcher when there wasnt any live stock present thanks.. ATB

i'll save you the 30seconds and just quote you :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

thats another 30 seconds im never getting back http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

#19 ryballnben

ryballnben

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:21 pm

:doh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users