Sign in to follow this  
johnharris

Minced Chicken Carcass Supplier In South Wales

As said previously it a £1 a block and all blocks are 1kg in weight, he does chicken, tripe, beef in addition he does chicken carcass and hearts. He sometimes has extras depending on what day you go.

Have been getting this for a while now its the best food iv ever used I have between £200-£300 worth delivered every month and meet him in Aberdare anyone in the valleys area need any and don't want to travel pm me and il let you know when I order it...p.s only 4 blocks in a pack now instead of 5 but the 4 are larger than when it was 5 and are the exact same weight as the old bags. Also does very good chicken carcasses £2 a bag.

Not so sure the exact lbs but once I got the first batch of 4s in a bag a mate put them on his scales and said its the same weight just different size blocks..

I feed minced chicken carcasses it was cheaper for me to buy a mincer and do my own my dogs love it and look very well on this food

Have been getting this for a while now its the best food iv ever used I have between £200-£300 worth delivered every month and meet him in Aberdare anyone in the valleys area need any and don't want to travel pm me and il let you know when I order it...p.s only 4 blocks in a pack now instead of 5 but the 4 are larger than when it was 5 and are the exact same weight as the old bags. Also does very good chicken carcasses £2 a bag.

Just wondering where and when i can buy this tripe in Aberdare?

Hi guys sorry if it's already been posted but howells is now called, DL poultry ltd , unit 1 , heol y gors , cwmgors ,

Popped down today after seeing this thread as I only live 20 minutes away , great service , very cheap prices and lots of selection , can't believe how much I've had for £10 . Highly recommended