Minced Chicken Carcass Supplier In South Wales

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This might be of help to some of you, they supply blocks of minced carcass, block can be split into 4 not sure of the weight but the block is about 3kg and they charge £1 a block   Howells poultry 0

I have been using this place for a while it's in Cwmgors near Ammanford like you said. The owner is Derrick and it's called Happy Hounds now. Been getting 4 blocks of minced carcass for a fiver and it

The postcode is given as SA18 1PE , but the sat nav will take you one street to many , you can see the place but theres a fence in between . as been said the guy that owns it is a pleasure to deal wit

• 1 month later...

called for some wit Derick last friday, £1.25 a block now, 4 in a bag............. blocks are about 6/7 lb in weight, gent to deal with, real tidy gang of boys there at his place. will order £300 worth blocks next time and get them delivered (240 blocks)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I have been trying to get the address to pop down and get some meat but cant seem to find it anywhere and when you ask on the facebook page no one seems to answer .

I have been buying the sleeves of minced beef from Byrons Butchers in Lllansamlet Swansea, but he has just put the price up to £1.99 a sleeve and 3 sleeves a fiver Iits a big hike up when it was 2 for £3 . How much is it if you buy straight from him and does anyone have an adsress or post code to the shop please

Edited by samsung

I have been trying to get the address to pop down and get some meat but cant seem to find it anywhere and when you ask on the facebook page no one seems to answer .

I have been buying the sleeves of minced beef from Byrons Butchers in Lllansamlet Swansea, but he has just put the price up to £1.99 a sleeve and 3 sleeves a fiver Iits a big hike up when it was 2 for £3 . How much is it if you buy straight from him and does anyone have an adsress or post code to the shop please

SA18 1PE Ammanford

TC