Minced Chicken Carcass Supplier In South Wales

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This might be of help to some of you, they supply blocks of minced carcass, block can be split into 4 not sure of the weight but the block is about 3kg and they charge £1 a block   Howells poultry 0

I have been using this place for a while it's in Cwmgors near Ammanford like you said. The owner is Derrick and it's called Happy Hounds now. Been getting 4 blocks of minced carcass for a fiver and it

The postcode is given as SA18 1PE , but the sat nav will take you one street to many , you can see the place but theres a fence in between . as been said the guy that owns it is a pleasure to deal wit

Have been getting this for a while now its the best food iv ever used I have between £200-£300 worth delivered every month and meet him in Aberdare anyone in the valleys area need any and don't want to travel pm me and il let you know when I order it...p.s only 4 blocks in a pack now instead of 5 but the 4 are larger than when it was 5 and are the exact same weight as the old bags. Also does very good chicken carcasses £2 a bag.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have been getting this for a while now its the best food iv ever used I have between £200-£300 worth delivered every month and meet him in Aberdare anyone in the valleys area need any and don't want to travel pm me and il let you know when I order it...p.s only 4 blocks in a pack now instead of 5 but the 4 are larger than when it was 5 and are the exact same weight as the old bags. Also does very good chicken carcasses £2 a bag.

Just wondering where and when i can buy this tripe in Aberdare?

• 1 month later...

Hi guys sorry if it's already been posted but howells is now called, DL poultry ltd , unit 1 , heol y gors , cwmgors ,

Popped down today after seeing this thread as I only live 20 minutes away , great service , very cheap prices and lots of selection , can't believe how much I've had for £10 . Highly recommended

• 4 weeks later...