!!! Help !!! My Police Inspection Tomorrow

I might be wrong here.......But presumably you knew what to do when you got your license and someone came round to check prior to it being issued?....Whats the problem then?curious ning

I haven't got my licence yet, I had my inspection last week just thought I'd ask how long the licence takes to come after the inspection?

Mine took just under a month came on last postal day before Xmas. Best Xmas prezi ever!! Fingers crossed you should get it id been in trouble with police a bit in my youth nothing major but enough to make me look a little t@at lol but still got it think the interview is a big part of the grant or refusal the just want to make sure you are a reformed character etc and not a complete birk!!

Edited by mattybugeye
  • 4 weeks later...

Never heard of that before but I presume it's either to say to that your not getting it and try in another year or two or that your getting it but you get one chance any trouble at all and they'll take it away . Have you got previous for any thin

Unusual that, Keep us posted on how it goes...Good Luck.

Our guy is a topper! Problem is, he's about to retire I believe, and the guy that's been mentioned as his replacement is supposed to be 'not nearly so nice', which would be a shame.