Responsibilities Of Owning A Working Terrier

When we wake them up at the crack of dawn without a second thought they are up into the motor to go give 100 per cent at wat ever we ask of them and there is no such thing as an easy dig in a dogs eyes the minimum we can do is be there to the end surely ? And wc you are correct terrier men in general are bitches as at times I am just cos I don't like a man I would still help any man find his dog you don't have to respect the man man but you cannot help but respect the dog I once had a collar come off a dog on permission but in a dodgy place I had 3 lads turn up late st night from as far as burnley to help me without hesitation and we got the dog I was young an inexperienced at the time my friends who I took that day had to go home as they were hungry I never bothered with them again but 3 true terrier men who stand by the rule of never leaving the dog came to my rescue shame the game has more idiots than good at the moment

• Like 11

I agree wc but if the recent events again raise issues.

If the person or persons were out with two pets And the terrier had enterd without location collars on they are not coverd under any law as they own a breed known to go down holes they should have taken care , but with this in mind and due to the people who vistit this site for the wrong. Reasons lets not turn this into a slaging match

The THE FMWTC WAS FOUNDED TO RESCUE TERRIERS THATS ALL TERRIERS PETS OR WORKING IF INVITED BY THE LANDOWNER OR PEOPLE WITH PERMISION TO BE ON THAT LAND , THERE ARE MEN WILLING TO TRAVEL AT SHORT NOTICE TO HELP IN THE RESCUE. OF TRAPPED TERRIERS WE ARE A RESPONCIBLE GROUP LETS NOT GET DRAGGED INTO A ARGUMENT .

ALLWAY REMEMBER YOUR TERRIERS

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 3
  • IanB unpinned this topic