Six Nations Championship 2013

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The kids are ready, they've made their flags. C'MON WALES !!!!

Some of this banter is more light hearted than other bits, but anyone who does not passionately want their own country to win needs a kick up the arse. I would never knock anyone for believing in thei

Posted Images

french are dominating through defence but with the field positions of wales there is bad decision making and no depth from forward runners to break the game line..........

wales should be using there field position to there advantage..............taking ball forward is poor..........

i think the french will grind them down and open them up in the last quarter of the game............ :hmm:

i honestly dont care who wins really............but unless wales change there game plan for second half they will loose ...........first 15 mins will tell

i think this is a test for rob howley .........

lets see if he can come up with some good tactics for the second half. it's not really working at the moment

Edited by R.A.W
  • Like 1

french are dominating through defence but with the field positions of wales there is bad decision making and no depth from forward runners to break the game line..........

wales should be using there field position to there advantage..............taking ball forward is poor..........

i think the french will grind them down and open them up in the last quarter of the game............ :hmm:

i honestly dont care who wins really............but unless wales change there game plan for second half they will loose ...........first 15 mins will tell

:laugh:

:laugh:

I was going to say that as soon as he posted it but knowing Wales like I do, didn't want to tempt fate! :laugh: