Six Nations Championship 2013

I'd love to get into this rugby melarky. I watch it but haven't a clue what the rules are lol.

:laugh:

Rugby is much easier than that bloody offside rule in football. :D

I'll teach you the offside rule if you teach me the rules of rugby :)

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The kids are ready, they've made their flags. C'MON WALES !!!!

Some of this banter is more light hearted than other bits, but anyone who does not passionately want their own country to win needs a kick up the arse. I would never knock anyone for believing in thei

Posted Images

ENGLAND FOREVER AND EVER

and ever and ever and ever and

NEVER :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good luck everyone

Hope your teams do you proud this weekend.

Scotland will have to play some to beat the Italians . They were so bad last year my young lad got the Irish top for his christmas and announced yesterday he was saving all he could to by the welsh top when we go to murrayfield to the welsh game.

Win lose or draw enjoy it

• Like 1

Changing the subject a tiny bit...I think the problem with being a member of the English section of the British Isles is that patriotism is often seen as a negative. By this I mean that Welsh, Irish and Scots are seen as patriotic whereas English are seen as racist.

It seems to be changing a bit over the last couple of years but, in recent history, the St George's cross was frowned on.

As for me...I was born in Hampshire but...my great, great grandfather was a Welsh lighthouse keeper so I support both.

But if their playing against each other...I support Wales. I can't put my finger on why; I think it's just because I prefer their team and their attitude to the game in the same way that football supporters support teams they have no connection with.

• Like 1

Good luck everyone

Hope your teams do you proud this weekend.

Scotland will have to play some to beat the Italians . They were so bad last year my young lad got the Irish top for his christmas and announced yesterday he was saving all he could to by the welsh top when we go to murrayfield to the welsh game.

Win lose or draw enjoy it

I think that's why I struggle to watch it to be honest, the teams so rank :D plus you knew if the rugby was on it was pretty safe to poach, all the farmers, keepers were watching it :D

Neal, I think the fact when England play Scotland and our national anthem is flower of Scotland and yours is still god save the queen doesn't help. It's either the British anthem or England's, which is it?

Good point!

I seem to remember a thread a few years back (or maybe it was on Jeremy Vine; I'm just so middle classed :D ) when there was a discussion on which piece of music would make a better anthem with Land of Hope and Glory coming out on top I think. :hmm:

I think They should change name to... Chase me each player says it anyway .. MMM seem like nice boys ... lol

Not that I would tell them rugby players they are all freaks realy massive :icon_eek: But also gay ...

ps only kidding England ... lol

Edited by micckey
  • Like 1

How did wales do last week RAW :hmm: ho ya i remember ......................................... :lol:

you can't win them all ....................................... i know i know WALES cant win any the moment. :cray: but when we do ..........

i will forking enjoy it all the more :thumbs:

• Like 3