• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just finished this dark brown gh collar made from bridle leather and lined with pig skin hand sewn in took an age to sew in lol £25 posted will fit neck size 12" to 15"

hi all i am going to do one big thread in stead of loads of little ones these pics are of some of my older bits and some new

stuff looks great

Gafer, fair play to ya lad, your a self taught Artisan and your works improved greatly over time. You should get bang into the tooling, you seem to have the eye for it mate.

So from one collar maker to another, i tip my hat.

ATB D

Gafer, fair play to ya lad, your a self taught Artisan and your works improved greatly over time. You should get bang into the tooling, you seem to have the eye for it mate.

ATB D

thanks doug I only do a little tooling when asked to not many people on hear like it I do only in small bits ya can ruin ya work by making it to buisy.

How ya keeping mate have you done owt of late

ATB D

thanks doug I only do a little tooling when asked to not many people on hear like it I do only in small bits ya can ruin ya work by making it to buisy.

How ya keeping mate have you done owt of late

Yes bud ive been keeping my hand in, had a nice set of tools for Christmass, about 30 in total, couple of swivel knives etc, havnt tried them yet but looking forward to giving it a bash.

ATB MATE