Ooooo oooo its here

Guest MOLLY

Guest MOLLY

Had only a couple of problems so far. The wipers and indicators are on the wrong side, so everytime a bird plops on the windscreen i keep flashing the person in front. There is someone in a gold Astra probably checking his lights and tyres as we speak :icon_redface: And i turn the windscreen wipers off/on everytime i go on a roundabout :doh:

I keep waiting for it to change gear......since this one is a manual it wont :blink:

Apart from that its still in one new shiney piece.

Will need some 50/50 tyres but they can wait till winter, and ill now save up for some decent alloys.

I usually name my cars, have'nt got one for this yet?

ooo-1.jpg

ooo1.jpg

ooo2.jpg

ooo3.jpg

ooo5.jpg

ooo4.jpg

MOLL.

Very nice B) . Just had a look at the Justy in the yard, £200 off eBay, goes like a train and always makes me smile :laugh: .

Hell Molly, I'd be too scared to get that dirty :blink: . Cracking piece of off road kit though :yes: . Wish you luck with it, I'm sure you'll not be disappointed :thumbs:

Al :drink:

Good clean truck that Molly. Troopers are hard to beat if you want a huge set of alloys and tyres for it I have a set for sale plus a wide arch kit. If you need parts go to milner off road stuff is dirt cheap and dose the job.

Regards highlander.

Nice one molly better than the other isuzu you were going to get, looks ideal, get them 50/50's on and your away...don't put millets bling alloys on though, they look gay just stick with them you have on :D

Guest MOLLY

Thanks everyone, im really pleased with it. Cant wait to try it off road but ill wait till Steve is here incase i get stuck, he can pull me out :icon_redface:

Ill stick with the wheels then and get some good 50/50 nearer winter.

Chief...extra shifts down the docks helped :D

MOLL.