Alright lads I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am new to catapults only started a month or two back I have on my current setup double therabands and I cant get along with them at all. A freind I go out with let me have a go with his milbro with some 6mm square bands and I was 10 times better and it suited me perfect. But will these bands be powerfull enough to kill game with 12mm lead? I have no idea how much fps they are putting out. I are buying these ready made from http://www.milbropro...ts/accessories. They are called "traditional bands" on that page. If anybody can recommend any more ready tied band sets please feel free. The only reason they need to be ready tied with the pouch is beause i am cack handed and just dont have the time Also would it be fine just to attach it to the fork by doubling it up and using a pin in the loop?

Sorry for all the questions lads thanks in advance

Alright lads I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am new to catapults only started a month or two back I have on my current setup double therabands and I cant get along with them at all. A freind I go out with let me have a go with his milbro with some 6mm square bands and I was 10 times better and it suited me perfect. But will these bands be powerfull enough to kill game with 12mm lead? I have no idea how much fps they are putting out. I are buying these ready made from http://www.milbropro...ts/accessories. They are called "traditional bands" on that page. If anybody can recommend any more ready tied band sets please feel free. The only reason they need to be ready tied with the pouch is beause i am cack handed and just dont have the time Also would it be fine just to attach it to the fork by doubling it up and using a pin in the loop?

Sorry for all the questions lads thanks in advance

Cant see any page ...

I have dankung here, green theraband and various flatbands.

I tried the square stuff and its shiite.

Green dub dub is also crap imo.

The green theraband tubing is great and i have that on one.

But again, you cant go wrong with theraband gold.

Its just so versatile.

@ bunnys- nothings like it used to be. They just dont make it like they used to.

Most will kill game. Throw a 12mm lead at a rabbit and you will stun it enough to catch it :laugh::whistling:

Technology and knowledge develops. Theres a reason theraband gold is on too of the tables :thumbs:

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

thats the rubber i use on my milbro from the same site and yeah its definately powerful enough to kill game, i love it tbh but each to there own

what size ammo you using?? i will be using 12mm lead.

i use all different ammo (what evers at hand lol) but 12mm lead is my favourite
  • Like 1

i will be trying a few anyway the flatbands just aint for me. i cant hit a cows arse with them :laugh:

Have you tryed them flats tapered? I can tell you dub dub orange wont fire 12mm lead very far :whistling: :whistling: I would sooner get squares they last far longer too ..There are loads of elastic's to try, not all suit everyone :thumbs:

i will be trying a few anyway the flatbands just aint for me. i cant hit a cows arse with them :laugh:

Have you tryed them flats tapered? I can tell you dub dub orange wont fire 12mm lead very far :whistling: :whistling: I would sooner get squares they last far longer too ..There are loads of elastic's to try, not all suit everyone :thumbs:

they are tapered mate i just aint one for flats. i will have a go at a few see what works best for me

• Like 1