2 seater quads are a grey area, they are made correct, but thats about as far as it goes, never mind being crap,you will struggle to make them legal for carrying passegers.

correct you can, but then ive seen 20 people in a nice pyramid riding one motorbike, it dosent make it legal.

it is classed as a 4 wheeled sit a stride veichle, not a car and not a motor bike, if you do ride on the road (and alot of time off road)with more than just yourself on you will be breaking the law, fact. you will see lots of people doing it, but it dosent make it legal!

correct you can, but then ive seen 20 people in a nice pyramid riding one motorbike, it dosent make it legal.

it is classed as a 4 wheeled sit a stride veichle, not a car and not a motor bike, if you do ride on the road (and alot of time off road)with more than just yourself on you will be breaking the law, fact. you will see lots of people doing it, but it dosent make it legal!

I've done it on this and as said you will see lots of people doing it. This quad is registered as an agri. vehicle and that is what quads are designed for.........OFF ROAD! Even with the setup and tyres that are on this, I fail to see what the attraction is, I can cope around from one farm to another, but as for using it as a mode of everyday transport :icon_eek: .

Al :gunsmilie:

post-4503-1184505528_thumb.jpg

post-4503-1184505775_thumb.jpg