long net

Guest Magwitch

Guest Magwitch

i have been looking for a second-hand quickset longnet for quite awhile now and have come to the conclusion that they just do not exist, so where's the best place to buy a new one? was really after a straight out the box ready to use one if possible. cheers in advance :thumbs:

i have been looking for a second-hand quickset longnet for quite awhile now and have come to the conclusion that they just do not exist, so where's the best place to buy a new one? was really after a straight out the box ready to use one if possible. cheers in advance :thumbs:

:hmm: Yes it is a dilemma,...but,..I hope to be running out a new long net set-up next week... :yes:

Hopefully,..with a wee bit of 'tweaking' here and there,..I can move forwards into the 21st century...

I'll let you know how things go,...so maybe hang fire with your gold dubloons,.. :thumbs:

Cheers,..CHALKWARREN.... :drink::drink:

Guest Magwitch

:hmm: Yes it is a dilemma,...but,..I hope to be running out a new long net set-up next week... :yes:

Hopefully,..with a wee bit of 'tweaking' here and there,..I can move forwards into the 21st century...

I'll let you know how things go,...so maybe hang fire with your gold dubloons,.. :thumbs:

Cheers,..CHALKWARREN.... :drink::drink:

Will do Chalkwarren keep me posted :thumbs: