right lads. we all read on here about who's got what in the 4x4game. any chance of seeing these chariots of war doing what there made for. or are they all[ shopping trollies]/ status symbles LETS SEE SOME MUD.n GUTS :whistling:

post-2599-1184343438_thumb.jpg

There you go mate, :big_boss:

Don't get out and about in it much these day's though, th wife goes shopping in it. :thumbs:

I've seen Nelson hanging around the Mcdonalds car park in Scunthopre on Saturday nights in that bad boy :tongue2: I'll put some pics up of mine this weekend after i've washed it :D

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a picture of my old trooper :cry: . Loved that machine but need more space for the dogs. Was a great work horse though :victory: . Got a Ford Ranger double cab pick up now going to get BF Goodrich mud terrains on it this week :D .

Regards highlander.

post-6642-1186488857.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chopperharvey

I own a 1993 fourtrac that is fairly good off-road at work we use ford rangers but as you can see ground clearance aint that goodpost-10328-1187189289_thumb.jpgpost-10328-1187189305.jpgThat enough mud for ya?

Edited by chopperharvey

Hunting on Dartmoor 2 or 3 years ago I found an old drainage ditch that hadn't been compacted very well. Got out by aid of a tractor within about 15 minutes. I have had this vehicle for three and a half years and the first thing I did was to rip out the back seats and panel it out to allow the dog cage to fit. It runs on Kuhmo AT Road Venture tyres and will go virtually anywhere any other 4 X 4 will.

post-10409-1188212741_thumb.jpg