Lets See Your Fully Conditioned Dogs

Hope to get her to put on a little weight over the summer.

Her weight fluctuates...

One day she looks heavy...

Next day she looks super light...

Today she looked like this:

20130310_091406_zps76cdc39e.jpg

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket
  • Like 2

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her weight fluctuates...

try feeding twice a day just break the meal down so what ever she burns off and allways add pasta helps gain weight

Her weight fluctuates...

try feeding twice a day just break the meal down so what ever she burns off and allways add pasta helps gain weight

pasta with added tinned tomatoes plus raw minced beef and a few lambs ribbs will get the weight on as well heat on cold nights

She stays indoors so is always warm bud. Doesnt shiver it off in a kennel :thumbs:

Just found a good supplier of rib bones so they will be getting them....

I feed her twice a day and she gets quite a bit :yes:

Must just be built like a racing snake :laugh:

• Like 1

She stays indoors so is always warm bud. Doesnt shiver it off in a kennel :thumbs:

she needs more food then, even coursing dogs which are prob worked hard have a better covering than that , when was the last time it was wormed .? When ive give my dogs good long night in the lamp, they will drop weight, but if they have a good covering to start with, it helps to last the night ,and had very good bags from it . :yes: give it more food (lamb) will put weight on!

she needs more food then, even coursing dogs which are prob worked hard have a better covering than that , when was the last time it was wormed .? When ive give my dogs good long night in the lamp, they will drop weight, but if they have a good covering to start with, it helps to last the night ,and had very good bags from it . :yes: give it more food (lamb) will put weight on!

Ray you only uses to seeing that lump of a pup of yours lol seeing a finely built, well cut bitch in fine condition. Is seriously hurting your eyes.

Ray you only uses to seeing that lump of a pup of yours lol seeing a finely built, well cut bitch in fine condition. Is seriously hurting your eyes.

well how cut it got to be then,? look at fitchet buddy dog below looks in great con, :thumbs: all types have differnt build i konw that, but that other dog to thin, plus my pup will look alot differnt comes sep-nov. :yes:

• Like 1

The bitch is wormed and upto date with everything....100% .....she was wormed last week as it goes :yes:

Like i said, she looks heavy one day, very light the next....

She eats as much as my lab x eats, maybe more and has a good varied diet.

The wee bitch has had a few good nights since november and can definitley keep going.

Shes not as light as she looks in the photo.....ill nip and take a picture of her now...