Looking For Pics Of Markbricks Bitch Kat

looks a nice bitch what did he mate her to

Think he mated it to jims dog,,, I could be wrong though

yep your right tomo kat had a scan last week and it looks like they is a belly full of pups..atb

Is jim having one jack ?

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tickles me all this slagging people off about dogs as for hitting people when kids are there not nice thing to do or see better to keep your self to your self and f**k the the clicks and numbers game

No Johnny I don't think that's right if your pressing me for an answer. But let me tell you how I live my life mate. I learned a long time ago to take people at face value. Treat them how they'd treat

THIS HIS TODAY,, I WAS SHOOTING JIM LET SNIPE FLUSH,,,TAKE IT EASY ON HIM,,I NO THE SNOW HIS DOWN BUT HE 12 YEAR OLD NOW,LAST WEEK WHEN FERRETING11 YEAR OLD AND STILL MAKEING THEM LOOK EASYWHEN SNIPE

Posted Images

I recon he had the hots for me,,,worse than bird for hugging me !!! Lol

beleve hes had the hots for a few blokes.. :air_kiss:

I recon he had the hots for me,,,worse than bird for hugging me !!! Lol

beleve hes had the hots for a few blokes.. :air_kiss:

Like Princess Diana and Whitney Houston before him, I think he fell head over heels in love with his bodyguard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmh8a7aYc1s

• Like 1

Both cracking dogs and should/will throw some excellent pups in the right hands. We all know how good snipe was and still (at 12 years old i think) doing a bit for Jim. Previous litters seem to have done well, from my limited knowledge. Kat is in her autumn working career and still puts in some excellent shifts in. If I owned either of these dogs, i'd be one happy lurcher man, so whoever has a pup can look foward to some good seasons ahead of them.

• Like 1

How old are the 2 dogs in question and size. Heard a lot about both of them Jim is he from derby. And has a young dog now doing well. Kat did she run the fens and win a top dog.

No Jim keeps deerhounds and Kat got its arse whooped..

THIS HIS TODAY,, I WAS SHOOTING JIM LET SNIPE FLUSH,,,TAKE IT EASY ON HIM,,I NO THE SNOW HIS DOWN BUT HE 12 YEAR OLD NOW,IMG_6895_zpsbc13a110.jpgLAST WEEK WHEN FERRETINGDSC01661_zpsf585e19c.jpg11 YEAR OLD AND STILL MAKEING THEM LOOK EASYIMG_6085-1.jpgWHEN SNIPE WAS A YOUNG LAD BEFORE THE BAN,,DAY TIME THEN LAMPING RABBITSIMG_6010-1.jpgMORE [PRE] BAN HAS YOU CAN SEE SNIPE HAS A YOUNG LAD,,IMG_2744.jpgIMG_2747.jpgJIM GAVE ME FULL PERMISION TO PUT THESE ON,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 7

theres a few pics on the thread by spiderpig after markbrick lost the lamping comp .cant remember what its called though ,she dont look very big in pics how tall was she?

kats about 21" i think... she looked a nice sort when i seen her ... couldnt tell you anything more about her though

• Like 1

THIS HIS TODAY,, I WAS SHOOTING JIM LET SNIPE FLUSH,,,TAKE IT EASY ON HIM,,I NO THE SNOW HIS DOWN BUT HE 12 YEAR OLD NOW,IMG_6895_zpsbc13a110.jpgLAST WEEK WHEN FERRETINGDSC01661_zpsf585e19c.jpg11 YEAR OLD AND STILL MAKEING THEM LOOK EASYIMG_6085-1.jpgWHEN SNIPE WAS A YOUNG LAD BEFORE THE BAN,,DAY TIME THEN LAMPING RABBITSIMG_6010-1.jpgMORE [PRE] BAN HAS YOU CAN SEE SNIPE HAS A YOUNG LAD,,IMG_2744.jpgIMG_2747.jpgJIM GAVE ME FULL PERMISION TO PUT THESE ON,,

How big is this dog ??