2 replies to this topic

#1 staffiretrieve

staffiretrieve

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 05:29 pm

Hi all, Brought an L200 warrior today, its an 05 plate with 19000miles on the clock. Was just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere that sells good quality accessories for them at a good price, Bedliners, snorkels, torneau covers?? etc. Also what sort of mpg's should i be expecting?
cheers sr

#2 Wilky

Wilky

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:46 pm

Hi all, Brought an L200 warrior today, its an 05 plate with 19000miles on the clock. Was just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere that sells good quality accessories for them at a good price, Bedliners, snorkels, torneau covers?? etc. Also what sort of mpg's should i be expecting?
cheers sr

You can get the full range of covers from 4x4x4.com, but the hard ones are expensive, 800 quid for a mountain top, 1100 quid for a sliding hard cover. As for the mpg, I wouldn't worry about that, the L200's have automatic indicators, they come on every time you drive past a petrol station :D

#3 nelson

nelson

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:53 pm

[. As for the mpg, I wouldn't worry about that, the L200's have automatic indicators, they come on every time you drive past a petrol station http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

So do daihatsu's :drink: :drink: :drink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users