Bettinsoil

Anyone have any thoughts on these guns? I have put a deposit down on a Baikal but am toying with the idea of changing this for a bettinsoli which may be coming on the market.

Thoughts would be appreciated

The early bird catches the worm, the second mouse gets the cheese.

Cheers for that Reece.

Do you know about stockists for Bettinsoli? The problem is, the previous owner has misplaced the chokes, at the moment its got 3/4 and full in. I would be looking to get the set to broaden my scope for a mixture of wildfowl and clays.

RUAG import the guns to the uk. I bought a 'diamondline deluxe' new 7 or 8 years ago and its a great gun however the sears can have a tendency to break at this age. A couple of my friends who have similar age ones to me did the same. Mine did it twice - once after less than a year and once 3 years later. Not that many cartridges through it a year either. Ruag were great however and replaced the parts free of charge including shipping costs even after the warranty ran out.

Internal parts on these guns are now made with greater strength steels as of a few years ago so hoping I won't get this problem again anytime soon.

Chokes can be bought straight from RUAG's website from what I remember. Hope I've not put you off!

Heres the website http://www.ruag.co.uk/categories/34-bettinsoli May have to contact them for prices.

• Like 1

Cheers for that Reece.

Do you know about stockists for Bettinsoli? The problem is, the previous owner has misplaced the chokes, at the moment its got 3/4 and full in. I would be looking to get the set to broaden my scope for a mixture of wildfowl and clays.

I have a set of extended Teague chokes for myne, no problem getting them. next day delivery....

• Like 1

Cheers for that Reece.

try avilon guns mate,

reece

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice guys. The gun thins out to be a Beverly. Listed on the sellers certificate as a Bettinsoli. There was a bit of conversation with our RFD who seems to think that Bettinsoli made these guns for the HullCartridgeCo who marketed them as a Beverly??? Has anyone ever heard of this? I don't want to order Bettinsoli chokes if its not the same gun.