A Story To Share With You All..

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi all my father in law has asked to post this story he wrote on his behalf,   Its about his match winning bitch he had in the mid 70's, a few may or may not recognise some of the names inside   e

This is Lou

Thanks for all your comments; everything I have written about is true.   My name is Billy Bruce, I am nearly 67 and I have had coursing dogs all of my life. Most have been good sporting dogs, not ma

Posted Images

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good read fella, always held really good hare's at six mile bottom, behind the tea hut (road runner) if I remember right.

Got captured there once ended up in court (the game keeper was a big old red neck )with a £30 fine, the good old days..

and then you get a lot of these no all coursing lads telling you that you need size in a coursing dog or bitch, well that little 23inch bitch puts them all to shame she must of earned your father in law billy a lot of money in her coursing career. very good write up towards some of the shite you have to read today on the hunting life,

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...