Advie On Keeping And Working Ferrets

dont need to cook any meat for a ferret, i always feed raw and have done for nearly 40 years. please get someone near you that knows what they are talking about and point you in the right direction. i'd start another thread on here with the title of ferreting in the gloucseter (i think thats where your from)area. i'm sure someone will gladly help you out

dont need to cook any meat for a ferret, i always feed raw and have done for nearly 40 years. please get someone near you that knows what they are talking about and point you in the right direction. i'd start another thread on here with the title of ferreting in the gloucseter (i think thats where your from)area. i'm sure someone will gladly help you out

cheers for the advice cant seem to find anyone through word of mouth so will try ur suggestion cheers.

I've only been ferreting a year and a bit mate. I'm all self taught and I've found a hobby for life. I've found that my hob is my best worker and by far the most affectionate, but the Jill's are still good at what they do.

Nets, ferret box and a locator is all u need (and a spade).

Just get out there mate. I was shockingly bad at first but practice makes perfect.

Good luck and keep us updated on how ur getting on.

I've only been ferreting a year and a bit mate. I'm all self taught and I've found a hobby for life. I've found that my hob is my best worker and by far the most affectionate, but the Jill's are still good at what they do.

Nets, ferret box and a locator is all u need (and a spade).

Just get out there mate. I was shockingly bad at first but practice makes perfect.

Good luck and keep us updated on how ur getting on.

thanks for the advice bud , will be getting kitted out asap!!!cheers