Sign in to follow this  
secretagentmole

Bit Of A Rare Find.

It does not take long to sort the members on here who havent got an ounce of integrity,and are just lying scum

It does not take long to sort the members on here who havent got an ounce of integrity,and are just lying scum

Buster, have been upsetting other members???

its a real shame!

that most times i come on here of late something is kicking off :censored:

some are interesting and funny some are harsh and have to be pulled,i for one would rather not see members squabbling amongst one another,i think we have had enough of it over the past!

its a new start to the year,can we have a new start to the forum? and try all to be friends.

i know you guys dont like each other much,but at least tolerate each other ?

buster

is what i regard a good friend,i have known him since i joined this forum,and have only met up with him once last year,at the AAOC meet.then i met up with him another two times? at SFS that was enough for 2012 :laugh: joking!

he says what's on his mind,and for me that's good :thumbs: and if people dont like what they here,then talk to him :thumbs:

by the way he is ginger :tongue2:

Mike

has grown on me and i like his sense of humour,( not every one's cup of tea) :laugh:

and not to mention his continuous drive to try and stop people getting scammed :thumbs:

as are many other members too.

i haven't met mike or Mary,but know who has,and they say they are a nice couple, and i hope to meet you at one of the meets coming up this year?

but i can understand if they cant make it for there own reasons.

so you see there are two/three members here who i think could get on, i know we all say something we regret,but once you push that button its to late!

i just like to see members getting on with one another :thumbs: and having the crack and banter too

well lets see what 2013 brings hey! :snack:

not a good start :rolleyes:

Edited by davyt63
  • Like 4

NOT LIKE MOXY'S IT'S NOT!!!!

Great fat naked bird nearly made me gag me tea. Post a warning next time laddie! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

My mrs went mental earlier when I called her a big fat rhino.

She was screaming and shouting at me, calling me every name under the sun and threatening to beat me up .

I just stood there, frozen to the spot.

The safest thing to do, as her vision's based mainly on movement :D

Have you all zoomed in and had a good gander at that camels toe!!

I bet one or two on this forum would tackle it.

I don't wish to know who. Some secrets are best kept.

There have been times in my life where it only had to be warm and wet to get a lookin, better if it could cook and clean though :D

There have been times in my life where it only had to be warm and wet to get a lookin, better if it could cook and clean though :D

When's that then?? After at least 10 pints of Stella.

Feck. I wouldn't tackle that with yours!!