Bit Of A Rare Find.

The hunting life or should it be called the hate everybody who does the same sport as me life forum I'd love to come to your meets must be funny as fook watching you all moan like school girls at rack other or do you all put your tails between your legs anybody know of a good/friendly forum for me to join

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its a real shame! that most times i come on here of late something is kicking off some are interesting and funny some are harsh and have to be pulled,i for one would rather not see members squabbli

A guy stuck his head into a barbershop and asked, 'How long before I can get a haircut?   The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said, 'About 2 hours.' The guy left.   A few days

these are not the crossman prems in the cardboard box with 650 .20 pellets in are they by any chance because I've got 22 boxes in the shed and if you want a box Buster PM me your details and a box yo

Posted Images

these are not the crossman prems in the cardboard box with 650 .20 pellets in are they by any chance because I've got 22 boxes in the shed and if you want a box Buster PM me your details and a box yours FOC to try

Isn't Knaresborough in Yorkshire? :tongue2:

yes were not all that tight up here

I was told Yorkshiremen were Scots with the generosity kicked out of them. :D

these are not the crossman prems in the cardboard box with 650 .20 pellets in are they by any chance because I've got 22 boxes in the shed and if you want a box Buster PM me your details and a box yours FOC to try

cyber hat firmly tipped in your direction :thumbs: fair play that man.

The hunting life or should it be called the hate everybody who does the same sport as me life forum I'd love to come to your meets must be funny as fook watching you all moan like school girls at rack other or do you all put your tails between your legs anybody know of a good/friendly forum for me to join

friends reignited its a forum for burns victims :icon_eek:

• Like 1

I stuck up for you when you joined as well , especially as you had a hard time because of where you come from .

Didnt moan then did ya ? :whistling:

• Like 2

I stuck up for you when you joined as well , especially as you had a hard time because of where you come from .

Didnt moan then did ya ? :whistling:

No no you didn't and I have looked before another argument starts can't we all get on we all enjoy our sport life's to short to be at each others necks forums are for people to help each other

I stuck up for a lad at work and he showed no appreciation whatsoever :blink:

Another lad said he wasn't fit to live with pigs- I said 'of course he was'!!

Here's my Sheridan Silver Streak, .20cal multipump Pneumatic..

rifleSheri5.jpg

rifleSheri8.jpg

Sheridan .20cal pellets imported by Brownings of Bristol!!

000_0946.jpg

A .20cal Benjamin E9a that I used to own :cray:

pistolE9A-1.jpg

John :)

20 cal is brilliant...but those pellets look dodgy! What sort of groups do you get from the pump up?

I've tried those, they're now sold as Benjamin Air Bullets and they're hopeless in my HW90. Some are tight as feck in the barrel and others nearly fall straight through. Very badly made.