Bit Of A Rare Find.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its a real shame! that most times i come on here of late something is kicking off some are interesting and funny some are harsh and have to be pulled,i for one would rather not see members squabbli

A guy stuck his head into a barbershop and asked, 'How long before I can get a haircut?   The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said, 'About 2 hours.' The guy left.   A few days

these are not the crossman prems in the cardboard box with 650 .20 pellets in are they by any chance because I've got 22 boxes in the shed and if you want a box Buster PM me your details and a box yo

Posted Images

MARY ...........their picking on me again

FFS !!!

Why is it when i express an opinion, you immediately feel the need to post some crap about me defending mike, I'm just saying what i think(as you do)

If you need to earn extra cash, why don't you rent your mouth out to NCP as a temporary extra car park. it's big enough.

I'm for one fed up reading your crap posts just finding fault with people. For example, Phantom starts a fun post, about likes, then you have to turn it to a personnal attack on Mike, WHY FFS!! because you don't like him, well i have news for you, he doesn't like you either.. You talk about mike's maliciousness towards Julian bond, but it's okay for the great know it all, big mouthed, bigoted Buster321c to attack others in the same way.

You treat some many people like they are idiots, newbies etc.

I tend to say what i think, just like you, but i know when to keep quiet and you don't!!!

I don't know if you are having a bad time, but FFS stop the crap!!

• Like 1

Extra cash ? WTF ? I currently work 7 days a week so people who can't be bothered, get an income . Your talking of the pigeons , oh please how much do you really think they're worth ? Not as much as you think , infact not really worth the effort . Posting Crap ? You need to look closer to home. And yes , its typical that he disappears and you run to his aid .

I'm not running to his aid, he hasn't ran away, he just can't be bothered with you.

This isn't about Mike. It's about you and your shitty attitude.. you really are a Ginger Whinger!!!

But to answer your question, woodies approx 10 -20 pence each.

No 25p actually :) and every penny goes in a jar that goes to charity .

Its more about the fact that rather than just say the place where the stuff is , its " go through me " why ? Just trying to buy popularity ? And as for my attitude , ide rather be disliked for who I am , than be liked for someone I'm not .........understand ?

No 25p actually :) and every penny goes in a jar that goes to charity .

Its more about the fact that rather than just say the place where the stuff is , its " go through me " why ? Just trying to buy popularity ? And as for my attitude , ide rather be disliked for who I am , than be liked for someone I'm not .........understand ?

Why don't you think sometimes, before opening your mouth????

The owner of the shop, asked Mike not to post his details!!! I know i was there, we went late on Monday evening to collect some pistols and pellets!! so as usual you are jumping to conclusions!!! Yes Mike is trying to do him a favour, there is no harm it that, i'm sure you have do some shop owners similar favours in the past??

You don't know Mike, so how can you say he is liked for being someone he isn't?? that is just crap!! But what else can we expect from you!! crap, moan, crap, moan, all the bloody time!!!

When you can show me some good , constructive posts , that are useful , by yourself and Mike , then you are in a position to call what others post crap . Until then just don't . And as far a me being ginger ? Well that kind of cheap shot at peoples appearance made me laff if I'm honest , because I remember a picture of YOU dressed in camo that got posted on here . Your no oil painting really are you .....I won't type here what I really wanted to as it uncalled for , :)

I don't know you where ginger, it just rhymed, i apologize for calling you a ginger whinger, but not for calling you a whinger!! you can attack me all you like, I don't care!! YOU started this, not me!!

You are just an angry man, who got scammed out of your beloved Theoben because you are so clued up, asked for my help to find it via PM, asked me not to mention it to Mike or anyone else, because you feared being a laughing stock, which i don't didn't, then because Mike reads it on another forum, you send me a nasty PM saying you thought better of me and that i have broken your confidence.. When you found your rifle you travelled down and let's put this way persuaded the scammers to return your rifle to you.. Some people don't think the violence or the threat of is the right answer, you do that's ok, your choice, just because Mike doesn't go and sort out the Grahams in that manner, you tell me he should grow a set, he has a set.

I really post these days, i'm too busy with work and caring for my elderly father following the death of my mother last year, but i do read posts and watch zini and davy's videos, now that is construction, you just are so busy telling people they're wrong, You can post what you want about me, called for or not, water out a duck's back.

You have told me things via PM that i will not post on open forum no matter what you say!!!

I don't remember asking for help from you . I remember you getting wind of it and asking for details . That's fair enough .I certainly didn't fear being laffed at , but I knew the said scum bag would get wind of it if it was plastered all over every forum , and just wanted it kept quiet . Yes I found it and I delt with it , and untill now 99% of people were not even aware of it . I can assure you and anyone who cares to read this , that the scumbag involved will not do it again , to anybody ! Which is far more helpful than turning every member from the Grahams area into a prime suspect , and there being a "witch hunt" for every new member . What Si and Davy have to do with this , I've no idea , I said when YOU or MIKE post quality content , then call other peoples crap . As far as not posting anymore , fine , I didn't even notice , but you ALWAYS come on to wipe his arse !!

And as far as PM , I think you said far more about your Hubby that would be better kept quiet . So as usual Mary , he's disapeared and your here to clean up the mess .

All i said regarding si and davy is that whilst i don't post much i enjoy and learn from their videos, that's all, nothing meant by it!!! FFS

As for witch hunts, no one is conducting a witch hunt, just watching out for the scrumbags that's all