Ase Utre Jet-Z Cqb In .223 Any Good?

It might be john but its like a gas bottle on the barrel :laugh: my t8 rusted out in the end

Edited to say i tried the new a-tec ccm-4 it lasted a week before it went back £260 it was noisey as hell and the muzzle flip was like shooting 1 without 1 on

If you want the best,buy a PES t12, like mine lol.

bring it along when you come over we can test it in my testing building ha ha.

rang jacksons today and they recon after there testing that t4 is noiser than t8 and t8 is noiser than the jet z cqb which came with my gun.

so will not be buying a t8 now.

I've a cqb on my .223 and I hunt with two other lads who have .223's one has a t8 the other has a predator 8 wildcat mod, hand on my heart there's no noticable difference between them, you'd think the odd time that one is better than the other but thats more to do with the area its shot in ie in an open area it will sound quieter, whereas shooting in a area where your surrounded by trees it'll sound louder, when all three are shot in the same place there's no noticable difference between them.

Edited by gary.l

If you want the best,buy a PES t12, like mine lol.

bring it along when you come over we can test it in my testing building ha ha.

rang jacksons today and they recon after there testing that t4 is noiser than t8 and t8 is noiser than the jet z cqb which came with my gun.

so will not be buying a t8 now.

My pleasure old boy,no you dont want a t8,they rust and fall off lol,predetor wildcats are good and I can get them at a very good price,but PES are the best mate trust me.