A Hour And A Half With The Pup

Nice one Milet, bringing her on, but not breaking her. Too many dogs get too much too young. Strong bones on the bitch, like to see a solid frame in a runner. Credit to you. :thumbs:

Nice and easy so to speak..there is no rush on my behalf to slig big number's up.. :victory:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I say pup as she still is a pup mentaly but not physically ..she is running and jumping well with the odd hick up on the retrieve but nothing major..she has hit the tenage stage even though she was ni

If she ran and caught 7 out of ten bunnys how we're 3 bad retrieves and 5 good ? Lol you thick fecker lol .... Still she looks to be shaping up into a nice wee thing mate ....

3 bad and 5 good, not a bad 7 rabbits!!

As far as i'm aware she has grey/saluki/beddy/collie/deerhound and other bit's and bob's basicly a lurcher ..or in argumentative term's 1/4 collie 3/4 Minshaw.. :D

Edited by Millet
  • Like 1

ITS avery wise man who allows is sapling to become fully grown in the sense before chucking them in ta deep end ,she will be better for it next season diaphram and heart etc fully grown , she seems to be ticking the boxes millet . OHand dont worry to much seen the days back agos when striving for perfection was aways with many , itll only drive thee scatty theres neva the perfect animal in every department believe me . ENJOY THEE JUKEL. ATBBUNNYS.

• Like 1

I say pup as she still is a pup mentaly but not physically ..she is running and jumping well with the odd hick up on the retrieve but nothing major..she has hit the tenage stage even though she was nice a mature not too minute's ago..out of the 7 out of 10 bunnies she she ran and caught.. 3 where bad retrieve's 5 where good at my feet.. ;) ..i could of ran a lot more but what's the point..she id doing well with the small number's that i am allowing her so i will keep the same work rate going till next season where she will be allowed to run what ever she want's.. :yes: ..by the way she is around 14mth old now and in her first season.. :thumbs:

004-2_zps226c707f.jpg

she is coming on now. Looking like a proper dog
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...