• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's the daftest thing I've ever heard.

Lol how can you tell just from the fact they've advertised on pre loved that its all for money and nothing else, how's that any different to it being up on here ?

He probably put them on preloved because he didn't want people slagging him off and judging him when they don't even know him or the breeding! It's gone so bad on here I'm surprised anyone puts an add

:thumbs:

A little explanation would have saved all that would it.

It would've saved you judging someone without knowing anything about them. :thumbs:

Don't know how long you've had dogs or how much you know about them but as others

have said just as in humans you do come across wrong ones from time to time. :yes:

It would've saved you judging someone without knowing anything about them. :thumbs:

Don't know how long you've had dogs or how much you know about them but as others

have said just as in humans you do come across wrong ones from time to time. :yes:

Well i could have carried on with the conversation but couldnt be arsed to be totally honest.

Doesnt matter how much ive been into dogs does it? I know if i had a wrongun it wouldnt be passed on it would be pts or at the least sent back to the breeder.

By claiming there was '2 nasty basstards' in the litter then im sure he was blaming the breeder. If he would have explained how and 11 week old pup was a nasty basstard as his post came across then maybe it would have saved the hassle.

Maybe you shouldnt read too much into a thumbs sign when the real one i was looking for was a 'ok, i cant be arsed with talking to you anymore' symbol.

Well i could have carried on with the conversation but couldnt be arsed to be totally honest.

Doesnt matter how much ive been into dogs does it? I know if i had a wrongun it wouldnt be passed on it would be pts or at the least sent back to the breeder.

You could have carried on the conversation but the best option was to bail out. :yes:

Why would you send a wrong un back to the breeder? It's the owners responsibility to do the right thing surely?

How would you feel if after giving it back it savaged a young kid? If they're wrong there's only one place for them

and I'm sure we both know where that is. :thumbs:

like i stated, at 11 weeks (like was presumed due to the lack of information),i would take a pup back to the breeder if i didnt PTS.....not pass it on.

so if ye so intent on that it was a wrongun he did the right thing by rehoming it?

i dont think so.

either pts or back to the breeder...not rehome where it went on to bite again :thumbs:

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket
  • 2 weeks later...

This boys trying to sell some pups and your all slagging him off and arguing on here? If your not intrested just dont comment? Go clean your dogs or sumin dont run the kid down when you dont know his name never mind his dogs! 90% of the people on here are full off shit probally have dogs a few weeks the get rid

This boys trying to sell some pups and your all slagging him off and arguing on here? If your not intrested just dont comment? Go clean your dogs or sumin dont run the kid down when you dont know his name never mind his dogs! 90% of the people on here are full off shit probally have dogs a few weeks the get rid

:laugh:

• Like 1

Yet again the experts have spoken ( porky John ) I have never heard so much shite come out of a mans mouth than yours , have u honestly ever sold a litter in your life ? ..... No cos u feed , wormed , and jabbed them then give them all away to your mates , cos your a true dog man???

yeah prick81 I sold a litter about 13 or 14yrs ago but seen sense due to the knackers with the same mentality as yourself turning up at the door. If I didn't already have trusted friends lined up for pups I'd rather cull than not know where they'd end up. Read further on in this thread....a couple of pups turned out 'nasty', one was passed on. Any lad on here who breeds pups & is struggling to 'sell' the last couple is a disgrace IMO, the pounds are full of lurchers who have ended up in the wrong hands. I work full time to pay my mortgage & bills etc, I have no need to sell pups. And yes....if I breed pups for myself/mates I'd gladly pay for the innoculations as they're only about a tenner each & unlike some I'd never leave more than a few pups on a bitch atb

picked one of these pups up today an its a cracker they're all really smart dogs couldn't choose there isn't a blemish on 1 of them an they're kept really well can't wait get started with it it'll be ready for next season bang on worth every penny