• redtailhawk1 likes this

#17 RubyTex

RubyTex

"I'm not chubby - It's an oversized fleece."

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:02 pm

Aaron01, obviously you're from Ireland where the prices are much much different to prices in England! I can see your point about not knowing about what work the parents have seen but still, £125 is nothing for a lurcher pup...

#18 noddy10

noddy10

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:19 pm

£125 is f**k all. pups look belters, 16wks old aswell. good luck with them.

#19 j1985

j1985

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,159 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:41 pm

If your going to see any pup then you'd surely do your homework ? And 125 is f**k all for a dog!!

#20 bluethedog

bluethedog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:19 pm

Got to agree with previous writer the cockheads you now get on this site, and the expert opinions, I can see why he put them on preloved to avoid the same shit on here " good lucking pups them feller" "if I lived nearer i would take two pal" "whats the breeding mate" " they will make 23tts bud" and on and on.
The site as losting its identity and is becoming a magnet for armchair hunters with no permission nor any chance of getting any.

#21 Gaz_1989

Gaz_1989

Elbow Head

• Donator
  • 15,210 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:57 pm

Got to agree with previous writer the cockheads you now get on this site, and the expert opinions, I can see why he put them on preloved to avoid the same shit on here " good lucking pups them feller" "if I lived nearer i would take two pal" "whats the breeding mate" " they will make 23tts bud" and on and on.
The site as losting its identity and is becoming a magnet for armchair hunters with no permission nor any chance of getting any.

Just cuz you ain't got permission it doesn't mean you are an armchair hunter buddy :thumbs:
  • CorkyJohn and bullx100% like this

#22 moocher123

moocher123

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:00 pm

Lovely little animal

#23 aaron01

aaron01

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 560 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:03 pm

My point excatly the sites identity people think because its advertised on a working dog site it must be a good one

#24 bigdaz

bigdaz

Mega Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:08 pm

Nice looking pups and £125.00 is sod all for a well reared pup, with feeding worming, vaccinations and other hidden costs there won't be much left from the asking price.
Would I buy one?, no, too old for my liking and if I was thinking of one I'd be asking why they're still for sale at that age.
That said what doesn't suit me probably suits a lot of other folks.

#25 j1985

j1985

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,159 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:10 pm

Haha so if someone doesn't have permission and is in possession of an armchair then they are infact arm chair hunters!! Love this site.

• Wxm and Born To Dig like this

#26 j1985

j1985

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,159 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:11 pm

And if they have a keyboard and have a differing opinion to you they become keyboard warriors haha brilliant!!
  • graham4877, Wxm and Born To Dig like this

#27 keymac88

keymac88

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:26 pm

If they're on preloved the seller is only interested in money & nothing else

Lol how can you tell just from the fact they've advertised on pre loved that its all for money and nothing else, how's that any different to it being up on here ?

I've spoke to him today told him I can give the dog a good working home were he will be brought up with my other working lurcher but due to a heavy car bill though f*****g Mazda I'm abit tight on cash at the moment I woudnt expect a good dog for free and in a couple of months I would happily hand over the cash plus he can keep in contact regular and see its progress got told come back when you got cash so in my eyes yes it is all about the coin and not finding a good working home

#28 moocher123

moocher123

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:27 pm

Me i wouldnt buy a dog off thl cause of all the dickheads on here and im being truthfull there is loads of dick slagging threads off even when its a young lad asking for advise they treat them like c**ts rant over
  • hawkins26 likes this

#29 Gaz_1989

Gaz_1989

Elbow Head

• Donator
  • 15,210 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:36 pm

Haha so if someone doesn't have permission and is in possession of an armchair then they are infact arm chair hunters!! Love this site.

You must be one of them J :laugh:

#30 Wxm

Wxm

Charlie dimmock

• Donator
  • 6,194 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:38 pm

If they're on preloved the seller is only interested in money & nothing else

Lol how can you tell just from the fact they've advertised on pre loved that its all for money and nothing else, how's that any different to it being up on here ?

I've spoke to him today told him I can give the dog a good working home were he will be brought up with my other working lurcher but due to a heavy car bill though f*****g Mazda I'm abit tight on cash at the moment I woudnt expect a good dog for free and in a couple of months I would happily hand over the cash plus he can keep in contact regular and see its progress got told come back when you got cash so in my eyes yes it is all about the coin and not finding a good working home

hayy well we're on that not fancy giving me a gun that will be put to some use or a ferrret locator as my little lad has been sobbing his heart out because we lost his last weekend :cray: :cray: hasnt stopped all week, had to keep him off school and take him down to see if we could find poor wee fifi, if we had of had a ferret locator then im sure we would have found poor wee fifi :cray: :cray: i havent a penny to my name after havind to buy my dear old mother a mobility scooter, but if and only if i get some pennys in the next few weeks but could be few months but failure to that i could sort something out in the next few years :thumbs: :thumbs: but i can assure you, that you can 100% trust me :thumbs: :thumbs:
  • foresterj, Qbgrey, RubyTex and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users