iv seen the breeder of these dogs out with his lurchers for years hes a genuine dog man not a peddler and i spoke to him a few week back he told me he hadn't advertised the pups yet he was in no rush to sell them as he enjoys having them around.

• Like 2

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's the daftest thing I've ever heard.

Lol how can you tell just from the fact they've advertised on pre loved that its all for money and nothing else, how's that any different to it being up on here ?

He probably put them on preloved because he didn't want people slagging him off and judging him when they don't even know him or the breeding! It's gone so bad on here I'm surprised anyone puts an add

Hahaha well I am genuine and I'd happily give him my address were he can come and visit the pup anytime he wants and as it goes I've got a few various bits and bats I'd happily swap to make the money up if you not init for the cash obviously clue lite lamp mk3 collar and return a favour if ever needed so no excuse realy how can I get anymore genuine than that times are hard mate that's all I'm not after a freebie as a stated earlier I'd happily pay cash when funds allow so with all the above options how can you say it's not about cash and welfare for the dog ??

Haha so if someone doesn't have permission and is in possession of an armchair then they are infact arm chair hunters!! Love this site.

You must be one of them J :laugh:

Not an cm of permo and a f*****g huge sofa mate!! You know me the most I run is a bath haha

Haha so if someone doesn't have permission and is in possession of an armchair then they are infact arm chair hunters!! Love this site.

You must be one of them J :laugh:

Not an cm of permo and a f*****g huge sofa mate!! You know me the most I run is a bath an that's only on a birthday haha

• Like 1

Hahaha well I am genuine and I'd happily give him my address were he can come and visit the pup anytime he wants and as it goes I've got a few various bits and bats I'd happily swap to make the money up if you not init for the cash obviously clue lite lamp mk3 collar and return a favour if ever needed so no excuse realy how can I get anymore genuine than that times are hard mate that's all I'm not after a freebie as a stated earlier I'd happily pay cash when funds allow so with all the above options how can you say it's not about cash and welfare for the dog ??

my post was more directed at the he must be peddler if there on preloved comment but on ur situation u might be a genuine lad but he dosnt know that for sure u know what its like when ur selling something u always get people trying to balg it of u for nothing. theres probably other people rang up with the same situation as yours he cant say yes to everyone then chase them for the money after it dosnt work like that.

I know what your saying thers a lot of c***s out there that's made it hard for genuine dog lads but I live pretty close by and trying to prove am genuine as much as I can what else could I do it's a shame really because he'd more than likely sell it to someone who has got the cash there and then without knowing there background and never see the dog again that to me is a peddler and not putting the dogs best intest at heart all for coin

Yet again the experts have spoken ( porky John ) I have never heard so much shite come out of a mans mouth than yours , have u honestly ever sold a litter in your life ? ..... No cos u feed , wormed , and jabbed them then give them all away to your mates , cos your a true dog man???

I know what your saying thers a lot of c***s out there that's made it hard for genuine dog lads but I live pretty close by and trying to prove am genuine as much as I can what else could I do it's a shame really because he'd more than likely sell it to someone who has got the cash there and then without knowing there background and never see the dog again that to me is a peddler and not putting the dogs best intest at heart all for coin

you have hit the nail on the head mate all the dog theifs and idiots have spoiled it for the genuine lads its a shame but you have to be wary of buyers coming to your house and u need to put a price on everything to keep the peddlers away but thats the way it is.

If they're on preloved the seller is only interested in money & nothing else

Lol how can you tell just from the fact they've advertised on pre loved that its all for money and nothing else, how's that any different to it being up on here ?

I've spoke to him today told him I can give the dog a good working home were he will be brought up with my other working lurcher but due to a heavy car bill though f*****g Mazda I'm abit tight on cash at the moment I woudnt expect a good dog for free and in a couple of months I would happily hand over the cash plus he can keep in contact regular and see its progress got told come back when you got cash so in my eyes yes it is all about the coin and not finding a good working home

:laugh: oh yeah here you are mate i don't know you from Adam but take one of my pups and you have my 100% trust that the £125 will be in my hand in a couple of months, righto :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you could be true to your word but i wouldn't give anyone a pup on the basis that they'll pay me 'when they can', more trouble than it's worth and you can bet your arse you will have trouble getting the money off the majority of people. "Oh i'll pay you next week"

f*****g hell, because he wouldn't give you one on a 'let to buy' basis you're calling him a peddler, £125 is nowt after factoring the cost of rearing and bringing the pups up and maybe he doesn't want to swap a pup for items he has no use for?? If you want a pup start saving matey :bye:

• Like 3

all sounds great mate ,but unfortunately it does not work like that,i know the lady at the cash out in tescos really well,she knows my kids,but..... you can guess the rest,and the guy selling may think if u aint got 125,how can you care for a dogs needs properly,jabs,vets bills,food etc.

• Like 3

all sounds great mate ,but unfortunately it does not work like that,i know the lady at the cash out in tescos really well,she knows my kids,but..... you can guess the rest,and the guy selling may think if u aint got 125,how can you care for a dogs needs properly,jabs,vets bills,food etc.

Exactly. The £125 is the start.

I got a pup last week, there's kenneling, bedding, crate, basket, food, wormers, jabs, bowls, toys and bones, collar, lead. The list is endless really.