Best lurcher or rabbits?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have yet to see a first x Beddy whippet with enough class to be called a superb rabbit dog. They often seem to lack in pace, size and often have the terrier trait of being hard mouthed. I am sure t

most lurcher xs can catch rabbits, but a colliex whippetx grey norm make good rabbit dogs, looking 22-25in would be spot on for the job !

My oppinion would be a beddy x mate maybe a beddy grey or a beddy whippet but thats my oppinion

Stop thinking breeds...take the advice already given and go for a litter that has parents that can do the business for what you'd want from a dog. On a regular basis.

I've seen Bedlington crosses, I've seen shit collie crosses, shit saluki crosses, I've seen shit from types if breeds. But I've also seen some excellent stuff from these breeds.

A good litter first, how you bring it on and nurture the pup is second... The rest is pure luck

• Like 2

Run ya pup on some catch and release rabbits around 6 months to give him a taste is my personal opinion. Just remember most dogs dont break there speed till there getting on 16 month old. A bitch will come on hell of a lot quicker. Its personal preference what breed you want to be honest with ya listen to some of the good advice above and you wont go far wrong but you gotta like what your buying in the first place.

Lol crime is being caught! Plus it happens by mistake ive read through stories [bANNED TEXT] when blokes dogs run em and dont stop! Besides anybody who grasses are just dicks! Thanks tho

anybody who grasses are dicks?? you don't need anyone to grass, you're on an open forum.....so I guess that means you have grassed yourself up, making you a :bye:

• Like 2

Run ya pup on some catch and release rabbits around 6 months to give him a taste is my personal opinion. Just remember most dogs dont break there speed till there getting on 16 month old. A bitch will come on hell of a lot quicker. Its personal preference what breed you want to be honest with ya listen to some of the good advice above and you wont go far wrong but you gotta like what your buying in the first place.

why is this?

is that a bit of catch and release is that no fishing around 6 months this is great advice ffs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lol crime is being caught! Plus it happens by mistake ive read through stories [bANNED TEXT] when blokes dogs run em and dont stop! Besides anybody who grasses are just dicks! Thanks tho

anybody who grasses are dicks?? you don't need anyone to grass, you're on an open forum.....so I guess that means you have grassed yourself up, making you a :bye:

Be a massive consolation that the person who grassed on you must have been a dick, when your watching the RSPCA loading your dogs into a van

Lapin2008 and rod190364, i dont give a f**k wat people think or do! If it bothers you pair of mary annes wat i or other ppl wright on ere delete! Simple. And anyway if u look through this whole forum theres talks about hunting ALL different quarry in Great Britain with dogs! Oh and as for that smart ass comment about RSPCA well if they cum round they can take my Lurchers haha if i had one! Dicks

Lapin2008 and rod190364, i dont give a f**k wat people think or do! If it bothers you pair of mary annes wat i or other ppl wright on ere delete! Simple. And anyway if u look through this whole forum theres talks about hunting ALL different quarry in Great Britain with dogs! Oh and as for that smart ass comment about RSPCA well if they cum round they can take my Lurchers haha if i had one! Dicks

You rock!

:laugh: