mither in the highlands

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They were on the wooded carpark when i returned. Waited, they left, ran, dogs, coat, waterproofs etc in boot. boot shut, sat in car, police return drive past me, ask old lady with 2 dogs. seen a guy i

together

again..

Posted Images

I did try to get a job teaching english , lol.

the mad thing is however, some people dont know the difference bewteen a stork, heron or egret....

I'm just glad you dont have to have a degree to run a dog or two, or i'd be f****d, ha... :D

Ha Ha Ha. Fair play, I can tell the difference between a Coal tit, Great tit and a big tit come to think about it, dont worry about that fella.

Bob,that remark had had nothing to do with you mate... :thumbs:

i once had a dream that i was caught poaching on an estate when i was caught with a rabbit in me hand ...............then they invited me back to the lodge and done me with the rabbit............from then on i never looked back and it was like it was real........................i had to stand up and drive on the way home.....................

i now poach that estate as much as i can...................with the intentions of getting caught by the keeper,................people say im dramatic but hey judge me as you will............ :hmm:;)

i once had a dream that i was caught poaching on an estate when i was caught with a rabbit in me hand ...............then they invited me back to the lodge and done me with the rabbit............from then on i never looked back and it was like it was real........................i had to stand up and drive on the way home.....................

i now poach that estate as much as i can...................with the intentions of getting caught by the keeper,................people say im dramatic but hey judge me as you will............ :hmm:;)

Ummmm, its all right if you only go out once month or a year in your dreams, like plenty of characters on here but when you mooch almost everyday, from scotland to the south you have to be a bit more imaginitive...

That a mad dream, as if you'd lump a rabbit about, lol...