mither in the highlands

It's a good job you kept it covert and only came on here and told just the 28'000 people......otherwise some people may have got to know what you were up to! Lol lol

Like your dogs by the way.

• Like 2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They were on the wooded carpark when i returned. Waited, they left, ran, dogs, coat, waterproofs etc in boot. boot shut, sat in car, police return drive past me, ask old lady with 2 dogs. seen a guy i

together

again..

Posted Images

well there is nowt better than having it" come" on top and using your years of poaching /hunting experience to escape the "enemy" ,back in the day when i were a lad [lol] it was a weekly occurance & part of the sport -well done from me mate & nice looking dogs -billy

It is a public carpark matey, with, i'd say, up to 15 other cars on it. All doing there own thing. walking, biking, birdspotting, etc. It is out of the way, a car parked anywhere else on the single track lanes stand out like a sore thumb.

Dropped off, i wish. I go out everyday. Its some 50 or so miles away from my place, it would have to be a very kind person to do that for me every day. Plus let your dogs get in there motor. Also the game you catch...

Its another head, another mind, another mouth. Trust no one and you'll do much better in life...

• Like 2

I did try to get a job teaching english , lol.

the mad thing is however, some people dont know the difference bewteen a stork, heron or egret....

I'm just glad you dont have to have a degree to run a dog or two, or i'd be f****d, ha... :D

Ha Ha Ha. Fair play, I can tell the difference between a Coal tit, Great tit and a big tit come to think about it, dont worry about that fella.