mither in the highlands

nice pics Russ, the cops+ keepers come out of the wood work, as soon as they see a lurcher, walk with a lab or rottie etc you never see them .??

They were on the wooded carpark when i returned. Waited, they left, ran, dogs, coat, waterproofs etc in boot. boot shut, sat in car, police return drive past me, ask old lady with 2 dogs. seen a guy in the woods with 2 "hunting" dogs...... I pull away and drive off. Real do i say to myself. for once it was 1 nil to the hunter!! Normally nicked. ....

• Like 4

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They were on the wooded carpark when i returned. Waited, they left, ran, dogs, coat, waterproofs etc in boot. boot shut, sat in car, police return drive past me, ask old lady with 2 dogs. seen a guy i

together

again..

Posted Images

nice pics Russ, the cops+ keepers come out of the wood work, as soon as they see a lurcher, walk with a lab or rottie etc you never see them .??

They were on the wooded carpark when i returned. Waited, they left, ran, dogs, coat, waterproofs etc in boot. boot shut, sat in car, police return drive past me, ask old lady with 2 dogs. seen a guy in the woods with 2 "hunting" dogs...... I pull away and drive off. Real do i say to myself. for once it was 1 nil to the hunter!! Normally nicked. ....

can they nick you if you have no game with you? - are you not just out for a walk?

nice dogs BTW, what X ? beardie/grey??

Is it just me or what? You parked in a car park in or near the woods/moor. Went for a walk with the dogs and saw a police car (maybe) and a keeper (maybe).

Walked a bit then got back in your car and drove off?

DRA - MA - TIC :bye:

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

DYTKOS, your an inteligent man arent you...lol.. :thumbs:

It actually went on a lot longer than i explained. Could you not see, i cut it down, quick words.you know, Long story short etc..

Maybe he was storking me along the lane as i walked the hedges and fields because he fancied me. He was probarbly hiding half a mile away behind the walls and hillochs on the country road, cruising at 2 miles an hour along the side of me because he was exspecting a bank job, maybe he was dogging... Maybe when he asked the elderly lady if she had seen a guy wearing my clothes and holding

my dogs, that my mother was out as well, as i have been told i look like her. Oh no, its me, i think ones getting paranoid again..

As for dramatic, maybe you should read my post about the big boys quitting,(made 10 pages) now thats dramatic, this was what i called fun, lol..

good luck sonny, have fun. Russ

Edited by runforyourlife

TBH, I only put the post on to see if you'd bite :toast:

But seriously, if your parked in a car park where people go to walk thelr dogs and you are doing the same

there's no reason to be trailed by anyone unless your up to no good.

If there was any hunting going on, it was a bit cryptic for me, so I'm not as intelligent as you may think :whistling:

As an intelligent man yourself, if someone decides to "stork" you, surely you just act the innocent and front them up, rather than doing a runner and thus arousing suspicion as I would imagine they took the number of your vehicle?

As far as sonny :blink: is concerned, unfortunatly, I am of the age where I have grandchildren and am nearer to retirement than they are to leaving school. :bye:

Cheers, D.

confront them... I was on prime land with no permission... stelth is what was needed and that is what i did...lol, I was hunting.

So i think taking a coppers reg wouldnt have done me many favours mate...

I have hunted over the land i was on for many years. However lately its become rather hot, so to speak. Just how hot i hadnt realised..

And i put sonny to see if you'd bite. You seem proud of your age. Which can only credit you on the life you must have built to make you happy..

However i am glad i am yet a good number of years from retirement. Altho i am semi retired, i dont want it to come...

And come on, i didnt bite really did i, if i did, it was just a very little bob, ring, around your float,lol. everything was said tongue in cheek..,

you have a greaT weekend laddie...

Russ.

• Like 2

p.s, let me ask you D. Have you never had mither, been followed, be it by Quad, keepers, rangers, police? Where you have to slip away in the valleys, darkness,

back ground without getting your collar felt...

If so, the cornish keepers must be very friendly, or you have never strayed offf your permission, if the answer is the latter, well all i can say mate is that

your a better man than most of us on here...

Anyway, its all fun my friend, a bit of banter. Enjoy your retirement and running your dogs, good luck Russ.

p.s, let me ask you D. Have you never had mither, been followed, be it by Quad, keepers, rangers, police? Where you have to slip away in the valleys, darkness,

If so, the cornish keepers must be very friendly, or you have never strayed offf your permission, if the answer is the latter, well all i can say mate is that

Anyway, its all fun my friend, a bit of banter. Enjoy your retirement and running your dogs, good luck Russ.

smashing dogs realy like the look of them ,,,,,

Once again Russ, if I may call you that, a little dramatic.

I agree all places are not like they used to be, I've had my collar felt more than once when I lived in Lancashire.

20+ years in Cornwall, 90% permo, all species, bliss.

Few years yet before I retire I hope they are as enjoyable as the recent ones.

Enjoy yourself and enjoy your dogs.

Cheeers, D.

Once again Russ, if I may call you that, a little dramatic.

I agree all places are not like they used to be, I've had my collar felt more than once when I lived in Lancashire.

20+ years in Cornwall, 90% permo, all species, bliss.

Few years yet before I retire I hope they are as enjoyable as the recent ones.

Enjoy yourself and enjoy your dogs.

Cheeers, D.

wink wink kidda....

smashing dogs realy like the look of them ,,,,,

Thanks Foley... Is your name picked from the cup by any chance mate?