Have all the pigeons gone down south?

Aye, but to be honest mate I don't mind paying if that's what is needed, I have to pay for my fishing so it don't bother me one bit to pay for anything.

Never even got that far, hey ho, I ain't crying about it.....something else always comes along

its bad here but there is plenty of pigeons if you fancy an afternoon and then an hours roosting, you will need your wellies mind :laugh:

post-896-0-75059400-1358099683_thumb.jpg

post-896-0-69810800-1358099689_thumb.jpg

Aye, but to be honest mate I don't mind paying if that's what is needed, I have to pay for my fishing so it don't bother me one bit to pay for anything.

Never even got that far, hey ho, I ain't crying about it.....something else always comes along

I'm guessing there will be some kind of shooting agent involved somewhere.? The farmers are happy to work with them when the pennies are rolling in and the parties are shooting pigeons. Facts are they cant be on every permission at once so somewhere there will be pigeons having a ball. I'd have left my number incase he changed his mind.......you'd end up getting it for a pittance or nothing mate... :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Sod that !!!

Paying for fishings one thing when the clubs look after the water and introduce more fish for the sport, but you don't see farmers releasing fecking pigeons by the hundreds.........????

• Like 1

I try and be pragmatic about these things mate, I will do £50 in squirt on a night out lamping so it's neither here nor there really.

Edited by WILF

Where are you looking Franco?

There are thousands flighting along near Queensferry.......

I was out for half an hour on saturday morning and had 6......(not telling how many shots and misses tho!)

My mate had a similar amount.....

Was not windy and fairly warm in the sun, so they were a bit spooky.......shots were carrying....

My mate had 23 last saturday in half an hour....plenty about!!

Wullz

Where are you looking Franco?

There are thousands flighting along near Queensferry.......

I was out for half an hour on saturday morning and had 6......(not telling how many shots and misses tho!)

My mate had a similar amount.....

Was not windy and fairly warm in the sun, so they were a bit spooky.......shots were carrying....

My mate had 23 last saturday in half an hour....plenty about!!

Wullz

Is it no all estates there ,you have to know a keeper

Better to spend the money on petrol looking for places to shoot than to give it over to a greedy farmer. :fool:

So what your saying is if someone offered you money.to stand in your garden for a few hours you tell them too f**k off??

You are totally correct, it is estate ground there, but there are plenty of pigeons, deffo not gone south.

Aye but they would be as well going south never had permission off any of them estates yet :laugh: