rabbit dogs

rabbit dogs  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What size makes the best rabbit dogs in general?

• 21 inch
    • 22 inch
    • 23 inch
    • 24 inch

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just ask David Lloyd or Jim as both of them have caught "monster" hauls with their dogs of late...maybe 24/25tts I'd hazard a guess?...the rest of us may think our dogs are good and as long as they ke

Could not vote for her size, 18 inches, She worked till 9. Caught large amount of Rabbits and Pheasant with this bitch.so there are decent rabbit dogs under 20.

same as yote dogs dan, dogs of all them sizes ye have put up will catch bunnys an catch them well, id say below 21 an above 25 is a bit wee an big, but they still catch em, if i could take a pup an kn

Posted Images

I owned a bitch the same as CJ's, and although I was advised against it I had to have a Bed/Whippet. She was a handy little dog, marked rabbits and like lightning between the holes. Her main problem was that if she ran uneven or tussocky ground she would become momentarily unsighted. This made her limited in her ability to lamp, and as I owned her pre ban I didn't have the option to try her on anything bigger that might have bitten back. I still have a soft spot for them but I doubt I'd get another.

• Like 1

Ya Redneck, Hillbilly, Banjo Playing inbred !! Ya'll just looking for a good Whippet breed to put into them curs you run ! Give them some spunk 'n speed !! LOL !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

If my dogs cant outrun a whippet of any ped in a 1/4 mile race I'll shoot em all.

Ya Redneck, Hillbilly, Banjo Playing inbred !! Ya'll just looking for a good Whippet breed to put into them curs you run ! Give them some spunk 'n speed !! LOL !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

If my dogs cant outrun a whippet of any ped in a 1/4 mile race I'll shoot em all.

You're not getting into the "rabbiting" are you Dan ... Please say it aint so !!! LOL !!! :laugh:

Cheers.

Cheers.

You're not getting into the "rabbiting" are you Dan ... Please say it aint so !!! LOL !!! :laugh:

Cheers.

I already got rabbit dogs ya silly old f****r. They just get a little tight in the belly after 3 or 4 of em.

post-11299-0-65309100-1357766054_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Cheers.

Cheers.

I already got rabbit dogs ya silly old f****r. They just get a little tight in the belly after 3 or 4 of em.

The Skycat pup looks well, but I'd sooner feed it for a week than a month !! :icon_eek:

Cheers.

Cheers.

Cheers.

The Skycat pup looks well, but I'd sooner feed it for a week than a month !! :icon_eek:

Cheers.

Be advised. Skycat is mean, nasty and tired. He eats concertina wire and pisses napalm.

• Like 1