i have a selection of brand new catapults for sale.

All are oak faced laminate and strong

Each catapult has double theraband gold bands tapered 25 to 20mm....EXCEPT THE FIRST 2.

The first has TRIPLE theraband gold extreme tapered 30 to 20mm and is extremely powerful. It takes a lot of 'pull' to draw it but doesnt half sling the ammo! The pouch on this is thicker and heavier to take the strain of larger ammo.

The second has 'pro active' silver/white bands tapered and is nice and light to draw but still very powerful.

The rest, like has been said have double theraband gold bands.

The pouches are 4" long, 1" wide *except first one*

The price for each one is 16 pound posted. *first one is 17 pound posted* 2nd class (had to up the price by a quid as postage was higher than expected).

Payment by cheque, bank transfer, cash through the post or face to face.

No paypal.

Catapults will be posted same day i recieve the money or when cheque clears :thumbs:

20130109_113414.jpg

20130109_113152.jpg

20130109_113158.jpg

20130109_113115.jpg

20130109_113247.jpg

20130109_113327.jpg

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

i have a selection of brand new catapults for sale.

All are oak faced laminate and strong

Each catapult has double theraband gold bands tapered 25 to 20mm....EXCEPT THE FIRST 2.

The first has TRIPLE theraband gold extreme tapered 30 to 20mm and is extremely powerful. It takes a lot of 'pull' to draw it but doesnt half sling the ammo! The pouch on this is thicker and heavier to take the strain of larger ammo.

The second has 'pro active' silver/white bands tapered and is nice and light to draw but still very powerful.

The rest, like has been said have double theraband gold bands.

The pouches are 4" long, 1" wide *except first one*

The price for each one is 16 pound posted. *first one is 17 pound posted* 2nd class (had to up the price by a quid as postage was higher than expected).

Payment by cheque, bank transfer, cash through the post or face to face.

No paypal.

Catapults will be posted same day i recieve the money or when cheque clears :thumbs:

20130109_113414.jpg

20130109_113152.jpg

20130109_113158.jpg

20130109_113115.jpg

20130109_113247.jpg

20130109_113327.jpg

How much you asking for the one you microwaved please :thumbs:

Free but the bins were took this morning so its in a landfill somehwere down england i suspect. Thats where all the scottish shite goes :thumbs:

How much you asking for the one you microwaved please :thumbs:

Free but the bins were took this morning so its in a landfill somehwere down england i suspect. Thats where all the scottish shite goes :thumbs:

Am sure you still have scottish football ,Up there lol now where have all the great scottish footballers gone.. Mysteriously disappeared .. Like lord lucan lol :)