Long netting at night question.....

Hi, Im thinking of getting a couple of quickset 50 yard nets for the up coming ferreting season, If I do I will also use them at night :ph34r:

One thing I dont understand, say If I was going to do a hedge row at night. I set the net along the hedge row. Rabbits come out, and I push them into the net?

But how do the Rabbits get past the nets to get into the field?

Probably a silly question lo, just dont understand.

H&J :thumbs:

Hi, Im thinking of getting a couple of quickset 50 yard nets for the up coming ferreting season, If I do I will also use them at night :ph34r:

One thing I dont understand, say If I was going to do a hedge row at night. I set the net along the hedge row. Rabbits come out, and I push them into the net?

But how do the Rabbits get past the nets to get into the field?

Probably a silly question lo, just dont understand.

H&J :thumbs:

As someone once said, no such thing as a silly question. Just silly answers.

As J Darcy says, the aim of the game is to set the net between the already feeding rabbits and their warrens. Then "drive" the field to push the rabbits back to the nets

No really matey, in the best conditions of dark and wind (and perhaps drizzle?) they will be right out feeding. you go along the place where they will run and drop your 100yard pre-set in about 1 minute and thats it. nothing hard about it. Drop net a little out from hedgerow then you wont catch the debris and twigs in your net as much. Even on quiet nights rabbits will often be right out. :yes: good luck. :bye: