ive just been looking through this form and there are some amazing cattapults on there here,s one that caught my eye and wouldnt mind owning :thumbs:

http://slingshotforu...-the-godfather/

Some realy great catty makers on sling shot forum,If you look @ some of designs,you can see where some of the english lads get Idears from...So easy to just print a design off there and copy it in crossply. (RK :bad: ).I like bill hayes designs :whistling: ,hwark has some great info and a wicked soh ,,Ive spoken to loads of these blokes online, I would say catty or slinshots us term is bigger in US,shefield cattys jim would be best to get info on ssf :thumbs:

ive just been looking through this form and there are some amazing cattapults on there here,s one that caught my eye and wouldnt mind owning :thumbs:

http://slingshotforu...-the-godfather/

Some realy great catty makers on sling shot forum,If you look @ some of designs,you can see where some of the english lads get Idears from...So easy to just print a design off there and copy it in crossply. (RK :bad: ).I like bill hayes designs :whistling: ,hwark has some great info and a wicked soh ,,Ive spoken to loads of these blokes online, I would say catty or slinshots us term is bigger in US,shefield cattys jim would be best to get info on ssf :thumbs:

how would you go about getting prices of some the cattapults on this site as id be interested in buying one in the near future.just want something a bit different from another country with a bit of bling :D

Let me know what you are interested in on there pip, I'm in contact with a lot of the makers on there :)

thanks for that jim theres some belters on there mate.i went on the members gallery and seen plenty of naturals that look superb and there is a few i wouldnt mind owning so when im ready ill let you sort one out for me :thumbs:
  • Like 1

thats a stunner he is a nice bloke to i don't think he lives that far from me eather ged i had some elastic of him and he sent me a few samples of wood he had too he has a nice range of them not sure on what he charge's for his but they are stunners

I dont know who you mean?

thats a stunner he is a nice bloke to i don't think he lives that far from me eather ged i had some elastic of him and he sent me a few samples of wood he had too he has a nice range of them not sure on what he charge's for his but they are stunners

lol i thought it was the other side of the world if you, can see what his prices are kev :thumbs:

lol i thought it was the other side of the world if you, can see what his prices are kev :thumbs:

ah I see Its akm I am not sure but I think he has stopped making cattys his knives are very nice too :) he akm has is own youtube page ..