Sign in to follow this  
diggermad

LET MY NEPHEW DOWN

feller off here big country posted me a locator box yesterday morning and it arrived half an hour ago.

top blokle.

• Like 1

hi lads not yet have got hopes it may turn up tomorrow fingers crossed maybe it has lost in the post but its a large item to go missing not as if its a letter but going to give him benefit of doubt and see what happens tomorrow thanks for the concern DM

hi mate i sent a parcel to a guy on 29th dec guy just got it yesterday parcelforce 48

stuff it dm just name them

theres too much of that shit going on,

not just here but all over,the forums etc...

times are bad but you just dont do it.

DM Just thought on I have one in my shed you can have it pm me and I will arrange for you to pick it up chester

Edited by akton

:whistling: Edited by chid21

my cam nets turned up today so there is hope :thumbs:

so did my wax n polish :D

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By simononeill93
      Free to anyone who collects, good condition. Please ring Simon 07757701792
    • By Woodsmam
      Frodo is a 3 year old much loved staff/terrier.. He has bounds of energy, in fact too much energy and is getting too boisterous for our much older staff.

He was brought in to our home by error as a pup and we just cant give him the time/attention he needs because of work commitments.

would ideally suit a more active life than what we can provide for him..A great guard dog because of his alertness..
      Not worked but he is game when out walking in the fields

Clean,strong, chipped, friendly, home/farm/working dog.

Chester location

• By THLpatrick
      Ferplast dog kennel for sale - will fit a medium to large lurcher - Liverpool.

http://media.petsathome.com/wcsstore/pah-cas01//300/P221L.jpg
    • By Tomdhu
      Use NOV19 at checkout to get an additional discount of 7% on all traps at trapbarn.com. Valid until 19th November.
    • By cragman
      I've a load of hunting videos here that are destined for the skip unless anyone wants them, free but postage will need to be paid if you want them sending. I can drop off locally, north west area within reason. Foxing, ferreting, ratting and hunting. PM me please 👍