• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 diggermad

diggermad

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:27 pm

well let my nephew down this xmas paid for a long net off a certain person off this site in good faith paid on the 30th of december said he had posted it on the 31st so 8 days on no sign of the net just a sorry second time ive paid for something on this site and again no items ok its only £75 but its the matter of the person not sending the item i would of gladly gave him the money if he was short of money well just going to report the email address to paypal so hopefully will get the cash back which was my missus money thanks for nothing DM

#2 paulus

paulus

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:31 pm

well let my nephew down this xmas paid for a long net off a certain person off this site in good faith paid on the 30th of december said he had posted it on the 31st so 8 days on no sign of the net just a sorry second time ive paid for something on this site and again no items ok its only 75 but its the matter of the person not sending the item i would of gladly gave him the money if he was short of money well just going to report the email address to paypal so hopefully will get the cash back which was my missus money thanks for nothing DM

was it sent, i sent a book to someone way before christmas and it still hasnt arrived, i also purchased some cam nets off here a couple of weeks ago and no sign of them either, be carefull chucking blame about when maybe its the posts fault :thumbs:

#3 The one

The one

Honorary Life President of the THL New Member Welcoming Committe

• Donator
  • 39,114 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:33 pm

Still time mate nothing would move on the first or second and if it was sent second class you will get it this week

#4 gak25

gak25

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 170 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:33 pm

tut tut, thats not on :hmm: hope you get somewere atb
G

#5 ratpackjack

ratpackjack

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 916 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:35 pm

If you payed by pay pal, your covered you can get money back 100% as i did on something so open a dispute mate then call them their number is on contact us it was sorted rather fast Atb Jack

#6 diggermad

diggermad

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:36 pm

cheers lads but all i got was sorry what else am i to think hope it is the post to be honest dont like slagging people off if i can help it

#7 diggermad

diggermad

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:38 pm

cheers ratpackjack just going to do that now mate if its lost in transit then fine but to say just sorry gets me going

#8 minor

minor

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:51 pm

Ask it theres a tracking number ?

#9 Lab

Lab

Wasnt the carling....it was the tennents and the scrumpy.honest

• Donator
  • 23,645 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:53 pm

What do you mean "Sorry".....sorry what??? Sorry its not arrived?...Sorry its not been sent?......Did you ask that question DM?... :thumbs:

#10 Guest_scramble_*

Guest_scramble_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:01 pm

If it's been sent standard parcel it can take 3-5 WORKING DAYS, not including the day of postage. It should arrive by middle of this week if using this service. if second class then expect a little longer, but as lab has said what's he SORRY for????

#11 albert64

albert64

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:36 pm

i ordered a longnet basket off here it took six weeks to come, could just be the post
but the wife ordered a battery from china just before xmas
went back to work on the 3rd and it was waiting
just the way it is

#12 diggermad

diggermad

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:41 pm

aye your probably right lads just got that sneaky feeling ive been done again and no theres no tracking number as he sent it standard delivery cheers

#13 the_stig

the_stig

Extreme David Dickinson Fan

• Banned
  • 14,902 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:54 pm

well let my nephew down this xmas paid for a long net off a certain person off this site in good faith paid on the 30th of december said he had posted it on the 31st so 8 days on no sign of the net just a sorry second time ive paid for something on this site and again no items ok its only 75 but its the matter of the person not sending the item i would of gladly gave him the money if he was short of money well just going to report the email address to paypal so hopefully will get the cash back which was my missus money thanks for nothing DM

was it sent, i sent a book to someone way before christmas and it still hasnt arrived, i also purchased some cam nets off here a couple of weeks ago and no sign of them either, be carefull chucking blame about when maybe its the posts fault http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
i`m still waiting for polish and wax thats normally here in 4 days it was posted before christmas ---could just be the time of year

#14 diggermad

diggermad

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:58 pm

hope so stig will wait a couple of more days then will contact the so called member of this site and tell the person what i really think of them thanks for the replies DM

#15 slingshot82

slingshot82

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:59 pm

aye your probably right lads just got that sneaky feeling ive been done again and no theres no tracking number as he sent it standard delivery cheers

I would have asked for it to be sent recorded, even if it did mean paying that bit extra.

Hope it turns up.
  • hugo1 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users