Sign in to follow this  
diggermad

LET MY NEPHEW DOWN

well let my nephew down this xmas paid for a long net off a certain person off this site in good faith paid on the 30th of december said he had posted it on the 31st so 8 days on no sign of the net just a sorry second time ive paid for something on this site and again no items ok its only £75 but its the matter of the person not sending the item i would of gladly gave him the money if he was short of money well just going to report the email address to paypal so hopefully will get the cash back which was my missus money thanks for nothing DM

well let my nephew down this xmas paid for a long net off a certain person off this site in good faith paid on the 30th of december said he had posted it on the 31st so 8 days on no sign of the net just a sorry second time ive paid for something on this site and again no items ok its only £75 but its the matter of the person not sending the item i would of gladly gave him the money if he was short of money well just going to report the email address to paypal so hopefully will get the cash back which was my missus money thanks for nothing DM

was it sent, i sent a book to someone way before christmas and it still hasnt arrived, i also purchased some cam nets off here a couple of weeks ago and no sign of them either, be carefull chucking blame about when maybe its the posts fault :thumbs:

Still time mate nothing would move on the first or second and if it was sent second class you will get it this week

If you payed by pay pal, your covered you can get money back 100% as i did on something so open a dispute mate then call them their number is on contact us it was sorted rather fast Atb Jack

cheers lads but all i got was sorry what else am i to think hope it is the post to be honest dont like slagging people off if i can help it

cheers ratpackjack just going to do that now mate if its lost in transit then fine but to say just sorry gets me going

What do you mean "Sorry".....sorry what??? Sorry its not arrived?...Sorry its not been sent?......Did you ask that question DM?... :thumbs:

Guest scramble

If it's been sent standard parcel it can take 3-5 WORKING DAYS, not including the day of postage. It should arrive by middle of this week if using this service. if second class then expect a little longer, but as lab has said what's he SORRY for????

i ordered a longnet basket off here it took six weeks to come, could just be the post

but the wife ordered a battery from china just before xmas

went back to work on the 3rd and it was waiting

just the way it is

aye your probably right lads just got that sneaky feeling ive been done again and no theres no tracking number as he sent it standard delivery cheers

was it sent, i sent a book to someone way before christmas and it still hasnt arrived, i also purchased some cam nets off here a couple of weeks ago and no sign of them either, be carefull chucking blame about when maybe its the posts fault :thumbs:

i`m still waiting for polish and wax thats normally here in 4 days it was posted before christmas ---could just be the time of year

hope so stig will wait a couple of more days then will contact the so called member of this site and tell the person what i really think of them thanks for the replies DM

aye your probably right lads just got that sneaky feeling ive been done again and no theres no tracking number as he sent it standard delivery cheers

I would have asked for it to be sent recorded, even if it did mean paying that bit extra.

Hope it turns up.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this