I have a hair dresser one tho :wub: It was cheap and it gets me where i need to go not bad off road but i only go across feilds and farm tracks dont do anything to crazy..

Don't listen to them sugar jaws. :kiss:

Seriously, Suzukis are far better than most folk give them credit for, put some good boots on it and it will keep up with the big boys no problem. B)

Suzuki vitaras are very under rated. Get the suspension jacked up and a big wide set of mud terrains and you will go anywhere with it. They are so light they hardly break the surface. They arent very good for pulling trailers but good off road.

Regards highlander.

• 1 month later...
Suzuki vitaras are very under rated. Get the suspension jacked up and a big wide set of mud terrains and you will go anywhere with it. They are so light they hardly break the surface. They arent very good for pulling trailers but good off road.

Regards highlander.

I,ve got a suzuki grand vitara XL7 diesel and a suzuki grand vitara softtop lovely truck we do country fairs all over the UK

got to get off the show ground after all the rain we,ve had this year

Regards fenhunter

Guest hunter daz
thinking about buying one a newish one but they look a bit low. ive looked at most 4x4 but the suzuki looks good value? any advise

hi there i have had a few now and the ones i like are sj410 and the jlx and they are very good off road i dont like the new type not as good as the old type if that halps mate

from hunter daz

• 2 weeks later...