just some i been making just need banding up

I've just ordered my first proper catapult, I have made a few in the past but never got them right. I'm looking forward to it coming. I've found a nice spot in a valley local where rabbits are in there hundreds, burrowed in rocky hillside on a public right of way so not suitable for a gun. Hopefully I'll hit a few and post my results next week.

Most people see vids on youtube and think they can shoot same soon as they pick a catty up,, This is not possible. Alot of the vids and stuff are fake. It will take a bit of practice to use a catty but once this practice has been put in. Then the rewards will follow,There is loads of styles of shooting cattys and also loads of differant elastic's to choose.I dont know which one is best only the one that works for me.I have tryed loads of cattys.I am not the best shot or even an expert.Just saying dont give up if you cant hit owt first time ..atb mick :)

Most people see vids on youtube and think they can shoot same soon as they pick a catty up,, This is not possible. Alot of the vids and stuff are fake. It will take a bit of practice to use a catty but once this practice has been put in. Then the rewards will follow,There is loads of styles of shooting cattys and also loads of differant elastic's to choose.I dont know which one is best only the one that works for me.I have tryed loads of cattys.I am not the best shot or even an expert.Just saying dont give up if you cant hit owt first time ..atb mick :)

went over the woods this morning and couldnt find any squirrels to take a shot at so done some target practice.i must just have the nack as i hit a plastic bottle i placed in a tree 3 times out of 5 from a good distance and the 2 that missed werent far off :thumbs:

Pip thats a good way to wast ammo. If you done some target shooting in a cardboard box with a catch towel behind it then you wouldnt waste any ammo for juat target practice :thumbs:

Its not cheap as it is, so wasting it on bottles in a wood is pricey.

I know its only 5 shots but it soon adds up and so does the cost.

the catch box i made and posted in this sect may look shiite and flimsy but it works. Ive fired over 300 shots the past few days since i made it and have all the ammo to re-use again.

Saves the coin and means you can shoot in a garage/indoors or wherever you like :thumbs:

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket