• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#31 chrisbullx

chrisbullx

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,273 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:44 am

That what I was thinking Silentrunner all bragging the dog up so why don't 1 of you lot have him??? Atb cbx
  • silentrunner2011 and stinkers like this

#32 jo54

jo54

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:07 am

here we go this going to be a long one :yes:
  • pearl87 likes this

#33 stabba

stabba

chat room assistant

• Donator
  • 6,037 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:26 pm

is the dog called paddy??

#34 stinkers

stinkers

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:06 pm

How you come across this dog and is he yours???? Interesting find here with the phone number you supplied http://www.pets4home...g-ferndale.html also another here http://www.pets4home...d-ferndale.html

#35 saluki-whippet-greyhound

saluki-whippet-greyhound

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:40 pm

certainly does look like its gona be a long topic dogs name is jay

#36 csd_88

csd_88

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:17 pm

So what mans sold a young lurcher and a litter of lakelands, i can sense abit of bullshit in his reason for getting rid but maybe its a genuine dog that deserves a good home, not the dogs fault its ended up with an idiot who don't know how to keep a good dog.

Edited by csd_88, 04 January 2013 - 03:19 pm.

#37 nuts

nuts

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:00 pm

good home worth more than money not slaging just a thought atb nuts
  • benji benji and tilfertilfer like this

#38 bullcrossblue

bullcrossblue

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:19 pm

dog s offered with a trial cant see problem good look in sale :thumbs:
  • lewis_sufc, benji benji, trev22 and 1 other like this

#39 pinguu

pinguu

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 420 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:25 pm

What's it outta?asking a lot for it, It looks a strong dog though.

#40 johnny boy68

johnny boy68

Wooden Spoon Collector

• Donator
  • 14,526 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:35 pm

no offence to the tidy lads on here but to the guys who have inboxed me stop being messers , you show intrest i gave my number an out of 30 inbox's i have hardley had a handfull of calls in return so unless your genuinley intrested in this dog please dont inbox me. as its wasting my time an also yours. this is a genuine dog with no faults causing him to be re-homed. thanks

lads got to part with lurcher dog hes 3 years old. single handed half cross dog. amazing temprerment with all other dogs large or small exellent kennell dog. hes been used day an night an hs no problem with any quarry you confront him with hes a single handed machine. an has no reverse gear. he retrives rabbits back live to hand with out fail. hes not a out an out running dog but will catch fox an dispatch them with ease. the reason being im getting rid as im moving away with my girlfreind. an have nowere to keep him an it would not be fair to keep the do kennelled up for when i return eveyr now an then. trial welcome wth this dog. but this dog is not for the faint hearted. if u want a picture lease p.m me an i will email them to you. im located in cardiff. im gutted to see him go but aslong hes getting the work he wants il be happy as he lovs is job an is good at it. he jumps etc. great re-call also. he will take ANYHING you put infront of him an i mean anything.

lad sorry but ive had alot of intrest my inbox is rammed so ring me if your intrested
£250

So is this a mates dog or yours??????

Just it says a lad has to get rid then you say your selling it because you and your girlfriend are moving away.
  • stinkers likes this

#41 jezza

jezza

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:41 pm

no offence to the tidy lads on here but to the guys who have inboxed me stop being messers , you show intrest i gave my number an out of 30 inbox's i have hardley had a handfull of calls in return so unless your genuinley intrested in this dog please dont inbox me. as its wasting my time an also yours. this is a genuine dog with no faults causing him to be re-homed. thanks

lads got to part with lurcher dog hes 3 years old. single handed half cross dog. amazing temprerment with all other dogs large or small exellent kennell dog. hes been used day an night an hs no problem with any quarry you confront him with hes a single handed machine. an has no reverse gear. he retrives rabbits back live to hand with out fail. hes not a out an out running dog but will catch fox an dispatch them with ease. the reason being im getting rid as im moving away with my girlfreind. an have nowere to keep him an it would not be fair to keep the do kennelled up for when i return eveyr now an then. trial welcome wth this dog. but this dog is not for the faint hearted. if u want a picture lease p.m me an i will email them to you. im located in cardiff. im gutted to see him go but aslong hes getting the work he wants il be happy as he lovs is job an is good at it. he jumps etc. great re-call also. he will take ANYHING you put infront of him an i mean anything.

lad sorry but ive had alot of intrest my inbox is rammed so ring me if your intrested
£250

So is this a mates dog or yours??????

Just it says a lad has to get rid then you say your selling it because you and your girlfriend are moving away.

no i believe it was just a grammatical error, in relation to him not punctuating properly. him saying lads is plural and i believe he is referring to the target audience (thl members) and not a random lad who is selling it

Edited by jezza, 04 January 2013 - 07:46 pm.

• tote and RubyTex like this

#42 pinguu

pinguu

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 420 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:42 pm

I see the error, ain't there a pal who could take it, if he's a good dog surly they can keep him on so you can run him now n again. At least then be goes to a good home you know.

#43 jezza

jezza

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:42 pm

i believe the intended sentence would be 'lads, iv got to...'

#44 dymented

dymented

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:45 pm

He is selling it for a fwend, I was interested but don't wanna " peddle " that far http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

you got enough on with that weee dog
  • pinguu likes this

#45 jezza

jezza

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:45 pm

good luck with the sale, regardless of being slated by other members, if you are giving a trial then i dont understand the problem so good luck
  • 123hunter, Dunkanon and ThomasWalsh like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users