Sign in to follow this  
123hunter

Bull Greyhound Dog 100%

That what I was thinking Silentrunner all bragging the dog up so why don't 1 of you lot have him??? Atb cbx

• Like 2

So what mans sold a young lurcher and a litter of lakelands, i can sense abit of bullshit in his reason for getting rid but maybe its a genuine dog that deserves a good home, not the dogs fault its ended up with an idiot who don't know how to keep a good dog.

Edited by csd_88

no offence to the tidy lads on here but to the guys who have inboxed me stop being messers , you show intrest i gave my number an out of 30 inbox's i have hardley had a handfull of calls in return so unless your genuinley intrested in this dog please dont inbox me. as its wasting my time an also yours. this is a genuine dog with no faults causing him to be re-homed. thanks

lads got to part with lurcher dog hes 3 years old. single handed half cross dog. amazing temprerment with all other dogs large or small exellent kennell dog. hes been used day an night an hs no problem with any quarry you confront him with hes a single handed machine. an has no reverse gear. he retrives rabbits back live to hand with out fail. hes not a out an out running dog but will catch fox an dispatch them with ease. the reason being im getting rid as im moving away with my girlfreind. an have nowere to keep him an it would not be fair to keep the do kennelled up for when i return eveyr now an then. trial welcome wth this dog. but this dog is not for the faint hearted. if u want a picture lease p.m me an i will email them to you. im located in cardiff. im gutted to see him go but aslong hes getting the work he wants il be happy as he lovs is job an is good at it. he jumps etc. great re-call also. he will take ANYHING you put infront of him an i mean anything.

lad sorry but ive had alot of intrest my inbox is rammed so ring me if your intrested

£250

So is this a mates dog or yours??????

Just it says a lad has to get rid then you say your selling it because you and your girlfriend are moving away.

• Like 1

no offence to the tidy lads on here but to the guys who have inboxed me stop being messers , you show intrest i gave my number an out of 30 inbox's i have hardley had a handfull of calls in return so unless your genuinley intrested in this dog please dont inbox me. as its wasting my time an also yours. this is a genuine dog with no faults causing him to be re-homed. thanks

lads got to part with lurcher dog hes 3 years old. single handed half cross dog. amazing temprerment with all other dogs large or small exellent kennell dog. hes been used day an night an hs no problem with any quarry you confront him with hes a single handed machine. an has no reverse gear. he retrives rabbits back live to hand with out fail. hes not a out an out running dog but will catch fox an dispatch them with ease. the reason being im getting rid as im moving away with my girlfreind. an have nowere to keep him an it would not be fair to keep the do kennelled up for when i return eveyr now an then. trial welcome wth this dog. but this dog is not for the faint hearted. if u want a picture lease p.m me an i will email them to you. im located in cardiff. im gutted to see him go but aslong hes getting the work he wants il be happy as he lovs is job an is good at it. he jumps etc. great re-call also. he will take ANYHING you put infront of him an i mean anything.

lad sorry but ive had alot of intrest my inbox is rammed so ring me if your intrested

£250

So is this a mates dog or yours??????

Just it says a lad has to get rid then you say your selling it because you and your girlfriend are moving away.

no i believe it was just a grammatical error, in relation to him not punctuating properly. him saying lads is plural and i believe he is referring to the target audience (thl members) and not a random lad who is selling it

Edited by jezza
  • Like 2

I see the error, ain't there a pal who could take it, if he's a good dog surly they can keep him on so you can run him now n again. At least then be goes to a good home you know.

He is selling it for a fwend, I was interested but don't wanna " peddle " that far ;)

you got enough on with that weee dog
  • Like 1

good luck with the sale, regardless of being slated by other members, if you are giving a trial then i dont understand the problem so good luck

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this