Bull Greyhound Dog 100%

Guest thebigdog

the boy says TRIAL end of all arguements coudn't care less about who's dog it is or why he's getting rid of it

the biggest problem in the dog game right there. :thumbs:

the biggest problem is guys like you talking sh*** all the time!! so the dog does what you want it to do on trial and is exactly what your looking for so why not take the dog?? oh wait you don't like the owner or he's a peddler or the dog aint been looked after properly? not the dogs fault!! its the DOG on trial not its owner :thumbs:

because no c**t knows the dog you f*****g spastic, it could have been robbed.

• Like 3

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ditch the girlfreind and keep the dog. Easy.

If your that serious about gettin a good home for the dog then gift him to me and i'll graft him for you. Then when the time comes that your ready for another dog i'll source you a well bred pup at my

the biggest problem in the dog game right there.

the boy says TRIAL end of all arguements coudn't care less about who's dog it is or why he's getting rid of it

the biggest problem is guys like you talking sh*** all the time!! so the dog does what you want it to do on trial and is exactly what your looking for so why not take the dog?? oh wait you don't like the owner or he's a peddler or the dog aint been looked after properly? not the dogs fault!! its the DOG on trial not its owner :thumbs:

Im gonna go see hwat strays i can pick up round my way later, plenty about my way ........then i'll offer it for sale to you TROY-BOY for £400 with a trial.........hopefully it'll chase summit fwhen your viewing it....deal?????

No? Didnt think so ........but its the dog on trial aint it? f*****g spout shite like your post ......whos dog is it...wheres it from......whats its history.....fools like you that dont give a f**k that make shit like this happen

• Like 1

when i rang him the dog had gone id take it without the f*****g trial ive moved 367 miles away from home without my dog so gave it to me uncle where i know it will get looked after and i need to get out got plenty of permistion but need a dog to do that but no one is selling bullx grayhound what im after year old or older reason im saying all this on here because i cant start new topic so if yous know anyone contact me please thanks

so nobody knows the dog so it might be stolen! so sell it on a public forum with all the dog men on it! makes sense that! you are a total retard typing a lot of sh*** let the dog be sold idiot and a bet its not been robbed

Im gonna go see hwat strays i can pick up round my way later, plenty about my way ........then i'll offer it for sale to you TROY-BOY for £400 with a trial.........hopefully it'll chase summit fwhen your viewing it....deal?????

No? Didnt think so ........but its the dog on trial aint it? f*****g spout shite like your post ......whos dog is it...wheres it from......whats its history.....fools like you that dont give a f**k that make shit like this happen

the dog is on trial for what it can do not where its been although you would like to know this when buying! it means nothing compared to how it performs on its quarry?? anyway you fool of a man you bring me PLENTY of these strays strolling around your streets please i need a complete all rounder if you don't mind that can not only CHASE on trial but can actually catch and dispatch regularly with a high % of kills to miss ratio on all quarry single handed of course and have all the attributes such as retrieving lamp trained etc. The answer is yes i might even give you £500!! Oh and by the way bring your own dogs too :notworthy: Edited by TROY_BOY

the dog is on trial for what it can do not where its been although you would like to know this when buying! it means nothing compared to how it performs on its quarry?? anyway you fool of a man you bring me PLENTY of these strays strolling around your streets please i need a complete all rounder if you don't mind that can not only CHASE on trial but can actually catch and dispatch regularly with a high % of kills to miss ratio on all quarry single handed of course and have all the attributes such as retrieving lamp trained etc. The answer is yes i might even give you £500!! Oh and buy the way bring your own dogs too :notworthy:

Nice standards of people in the dog world......and you wonder why it gets a bad rep.....................muppet show...you are the STAR. :censored:

How many people put cars on the net.....on national sites.........and of course none of them are stolen......you complete retarded fool

And if i do get a stray from round here.......theres a nice couple always wandering around......they belong to a large traveller family, but feck it easy money for me aint it and i'll just send them round yours ....after all you dont give a f**k where a dog is from ....your a fecking joke

Edited by stinkers

the dog is on trial for what it can do not where its been although you would like to know this when buying! it means nothing compared to how it performs on its quarry?? anyway you fool of a man you bring me PLENTY of these strays strolling around your streets please i need a complete all rounder if you don't mind that can not only CHASE on trial but can actually catch and dispatch regularly with a high % of kills to miss ratio on all quarry single handed of course and have all the attributes such as retrieving lamp trained etc. The answer is yes i might even give you £500!! Oh and buy the way bring your own dogs too :notworthy:

Nice standards of people in the dog world......and you wonder why it gets a bad rep.....................muppet show...you are the STAR. :censored:

dont start all this bad rep crap like its my fault pal just bring me the dog please! oh but lifting a stray would make it a stolen dog so you better not bother :rofl:
Guest thebigdog

so nobody knows the dog so it might be stolen! so sell it on a public forum with all the dog men on it! makes sense that! you are a total retard typing a lot of sh*** let the dog be sold idiot and a bet its not been robbed

f**k your right, how did i miss that, everyone knows stolen dogs aren't sold on the internet, silly me :blink:

How many people put cars on the net.....on national sites.........and of course none of them are stolen......you complete retarded fool

And if i do get a stray from round here.......theres a nice couple always wandering around......they belong to a large traveller family, but feck it easy money for me aint it and i'll just send them round yours ....after all you dont give a f**k where a dog is from ....your a fecking joke

what the f*** do i care about travellers you idiot hope they've got a boat

f**k your right, how did i miss that, everyone knows stolen dogs aren't sold on the internet, silly me :blink:

the boys sale was put in doubt about suspicion of dog being stolen which wasn't the case! maybe you should be the man who verifys that every dog or litter is not stolen or the sale cannot go ahead on this site without your ok thats what you really want dont you! controversy is what you love and thrive on
Guest thebigdog

the boys sale was put in doubt about suspicion of dog being stolen which wasn't the case! maybe you should be the man who verifys that every dog or litter is not stolen or the sale cannot go ahead on this site without your ok thats what you really want dont you! controversy is what you love and thrive on

the sale was put in doubt when it was revealed the dog was for sale by someone else on facebook not long ago and when it was revealed that the seller and his friend are peddelers, one of which boasted of having had more than 60 dogs.

and as for controversy, im not the one defending pup peddelers :thumbs:

the sale was put in doubt when it was revealed the dog was for sale by someone else on facebook not long ago and when it was revealed that the seller and his friend are peddelers, one of which boasted of having had more than 60 dogs.

and as for controversy, im not the one defending pup peddelers :thumbs:

ok mate im defending peddlers i'll just leave it at that :thumbdown:

the dog looks the part and he is with a trial and at a more than fair price and the seller still gets shit and people wanting it for nothing no wonder this site gets nicknamed the cunting life its a joke on here sometimes .

Do you know the lad selling the dog??????? I'd say the answer is NO, him and his mate saluki whippet greyhound are feckin peddlars John......they've had more dogs than they've got pubic hairs......a trial....they'll take you up on a poxy old slag tip and when theres nothing around they'll say we can show you it on a cat !!

Met the lads before to buy a dog with a trial that hadn't been out of the kennel for months, they said it was a collie/grey then they say when I questioned them about "well thats what the ad said when we bought it.......the one lad was bragging he'd owned 60 dogs and they were only young. :thumbs:

When something sounds too good to be true, then it usually is.

a lad by me has it now-kills cats for fun-lol-will be taking if out when the fat c**t loses some weight-dont look like it been out the kennel in a season or 2-if its no good it wont be having a lift home in my truck :chair: thats for sure-my mate rang up about it and knew straight away they where selling a dream.soon as its fit will tell how it does.fingers crossed it works or the boy will be looking for a refund.
  • Like 1