I want my acount deleting too

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cause your a c**t?

There is a lot of shite on ere paulus, she aint being deleted or leaving! She now understands that your all tossers just happen to be tossers who know how to hunt. Well some of you anyway.......

I cant cope with it all the insults and rude comments. Why doesnt anyone like me? So what if i use my t.h.l account like its a facebook account. Your all sexist biggets and have no consideration for

Posted Images

I cant cope with it all the insults and rude comments. Why doesnt anyone like me? :cray: So what if i use my t.h.l account like its a facebook account. Your all sexist biggets and have no consideration for me rideing the cotton cammel :cray: and dont get me started about that basted pualus the sexist fecker... I want my account deleting!! Even though im going to go and comment and several other post before i leave :laugh:

WE want your account deleting too! :laugh:

• Like 1

i was abused via pm :laugh:

was it good for you ..?

you seriously going to meet her......?

she called me a pig :laugh: thats the second time this week ive been called that :hmm: i need to talk talk to someone :whistling::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PORKUS the mod. :laugh:

• Like 1

i was abused via pm :laugh:

was it good for you ..?

you seriously going to meet her......?

she called me a pig :laugh: thats the second time this week ive been called that :hmm: i need to talk talk to someone :whistling::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

like who?? The farmer...:-)

'albert64' timestamp='1357167037' post='2976314']

f****n hell i hope tb25 and blue pocket rocket dont want deleting

we'll have no one to take the piss out of

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There is a lot of shite on ere paulus, she aint being deleted or leaving! She now understands that your all tossers just happen to be tossers who know how to hunt. Well some of you anyway....... :laugh::tongue2:

Wise words mr p :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

TUFFTY

There is a lot of shite on ere paulus, she aint being deleted or leaving! She now understands that your all tossers just happen to be tossers who know how to hunt. Well some of you anyway....... :laugh::tongue2:

Wise words mr p :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

TUFFTY

Why thank you tuffty :thumbs::victory:

spoken like a true fly :laugh:

spoken like a true fly :laugh:

Thing is if we are the flies dont that make you one of the nuggets of sh!t paulus :laugh::thumbs:

:bye: I'm on here and staying because there are some people here i want to talk to. But hey if you all enjoy watching my every move on my profile go for it. Yeah I had a bitch and whine but im not the one carrying on about it so shut the fu+k up and get a life. You lot have a go at me yet you are the girliest bitchiest people ever. Go piss up someone else's tree you bunch of munchkins :thumbs::tongue2: