this is a catapult amo pouch i have made this for a good friend of hear pip its prety roomy and can fill this up with plenty of amo all so could be used for other things this one has a belt loop on the back but i am doing one with a strap and brass fittings its 5 1/2" long . 2 1/2" tall and 1 1/2" width this one is riveted but all the rest will be hand sewn can have eather press studs or sam brown studs to fastern it £15 posted or £20 with a shoulder strap and brass buckle and keeper

DSCF3961_zpse8203f13.jpg

DSCF3963_zpsbe6099fe.jpg

cheers ged :thumbs:

for got to say i will be making these for lithium batterie's shortly the 1st one will be for the 22 amp version when mine arives hopefully this week

good idea that kev save them getting knocked about what with the price of them.looks like ill have to start saveing for a lithium and order a case of ye in the near future but well happy with the ammo pouch :boogy:

cheers ged :thumbs:

for got to say i will be making these for lithium batterie's shortly the 1st one will be for the 22 amp version when mine arives hopefully this week

good idea that kev save them getting knocked about what with the price of them.looks like ill have to start saveing for a lithium and order a case of ye in the near future but well happy with the ammo pouch :boogy:

ye they aint cheep are they mate mine comes friday 22 amp carnt wait mate all ready have a pouch for one on order for a member the leather is tough so will stand up to some knocks within reason

was just thinking that the ammo would fall out an maybe be lost in such a pouch wouldnt it be better to have a pouch with maybe a draw string on it?? hunting with cattys can mean some fast moving and running about especially when hunting squirrels so thought a closable pouch would be a better bet....correct me if im wrong thanks :thumbs:

• Like 1

was just thinking that the ammo would fall out an maybe be lost in such a pouch wouldnt it be better to have a pouch with maybe a draw string on it?? hunting with cattys can mean some fast moving and running about especially when hunting squirrels so thought a closable pouch would be a better bet....correct me if im wrong thanks :thumbs:

im the one who is going to use it so i,ll have to let you know.and i would say that you could always have a few bbs in your pocket and use it just as a carrying case :thumbs:

probably would if you left it open,guess thats why it as the fastners on to keep them safe :)draw string just means more messing about and having to look what your doing with press stud fastners you dont need to take your eye off what your doing

Edited by psm