want to go ferreting with someone yorkshire area

hgsfisher

hi, i am not new to ferreting but i would love to gain some experience ferreting with someone else, learn there tricks. i have got a ferret and about 25 nets, i am 16 and live in harrogate yorkshire, any help would be appreciated. thank you, tom

me and the lad going out saturday if you are interested buddy , working the harris hawk over our ferrets feel free to tag along mate atb bri

I might be interested in that if thats ok. Never seen a B.O.P working. I've got everything needed to ferret or I will gladly just watch from a distance

me and the lad going out saturday if you are interested buddy , working the harris hawk over our ferrets feel free to tag along mate atb bri

I might be interested in that if thats ok. Never seen a B.O.P working. I've got everything needed to ferret or I will gladly just watch from a distance

watch your ferts Dean... them harris hawks can be a nightmare if there not ferret friendly.

watch your ferts Dean... them harris hawks can be a nightmare if there not ferret friendly.

Aye I can imagine. Just something I've never seen but always something I've fancied