mrspinguu has arrived!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello all you hunter folk!   I have just joined as my husband is a member of the forum and over time we have met some very friendly genuine people on here so thought it was about time I joined too!

hi its lisa, you sound like me, i was exactly the same thought they were all just sick in the head tbh but mel has shown me what its all about and watching the dogs at work opened my eyes i can now h

welcome to the forum

Posted Images

oh you sed like rabbits, oops secrets out tongue2.gif

Is this going to turn into one big hunter style gang bang - if so can we do that gangnam style dance after pleeeaaaasssseeee??

get ye tits out mrs and we will see :yes::laugh::D

I dont have tits, i have breasts lol

oh you sed like rabbits, oops secrets out tongue2.gif

Is this going to turn into one big hunter style gang bang - if so can we do that gangnam style dance after pleeeaaaasssseeee??

get ye tits out mrs and we will see :yes::laugh::D

I dont have tits, i have breasts lol

man boobs :laugh: :laugh:

For fucks sake,,

Do you have any hunting input for the site,, or is it all just attention seeking drivel.

We all gather that you don`t want to leave , it was just for show,, but since then you only went on about shagging, and how great you are at it,.

Try swingersannoyeverybodyelse.com

Or put some pics of yer lurchers up.

• Like 1

oh you sed like rabbits, oops secrets out :tongue2:

Its gonna be :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: for someone!! :laugh: :laugh:

For fucks sake,,

Do you have any hunting input for the site,, or is it all just attention seeking drivel.

We all gather that you don`t want to leave , it was just for show,, but since then you only went on about shagging, and how great you are at it,.

Try swingersannoyeverybodyelse.com

Or put some pics of yer lurchers up.

you didnt have to reply and I havent commented on how good I am at shagging - you have just assumed! :tongue2: if you dont like it feck off and post elsewhere!

Nope ,,yer husband went on about it..

Bet you love the attention now eh ??

So what lurchers do you run,, do you get out much with them,?? catch much,?? or should I just f**k off.

well thats your choice isnt it - its a forum so you go where you please!!

I have a collie whippet grey, a saluki bull grey pup, a lakie patterdale pup and a springer x sheltie pup ready to bring on as my gun dog. Work as often as I can but Ive got two young children so that limits me. Im just a beginner. Yourself?