Whats your favourite tyre for use during the season, how many prefer a 50/50 all terrain over full on mud plugging tyres...?

BF Goodrich are a good choice of tyres although has anyone tried kumho or cooper tyres?

when i used to work on the local farm used to have a landrover 110 defender pickup single cab with 80% offroad 20% on road tyres by god we went some places in that thing also good fun in the snow :yes:

just sold my navara had normal road tyres on there got it stuck in the snow :no: had the defender from the farm to pull me out

Whats your favourite tyre for use during the season, how many prefer a 50/50 all terrain over full on mud plugging tyres...?

BF Goodrich are a good choice of tyres although has anyone tried kumho or cooper tyres?

Well I have used coopers and they were ok but not the best. I had Kumho mud terrains on my old landrover 90 pickup it would go any where with them on. But the ultimate and the best to me is the BF Goodrich muds or all terrain. I had a set of all terrains on my last truck and the truck before that they had done 4 winters and were still half worn. I got about 35000 miles out of them never got that out of any other tyres.

They might be £107 a corner but well worth it.

Regards highlander

I reckon this year i will mainly be treating myself to some Colway M/T cheap BFG rreplica tyre's for the less discerning motorist. :victory:

Thats if i can find some 16" rims for the Pat mobile. :doh:

Edited to add, i will get some Semperit 16" something or other all singing and dancing tyre's which i used to have on my Landrover.

Anyone in Lincolnshire or close by, get to Wilgraves tyre's in Hibaldstow, they are well worth the money :big_boss:

The mrs has got bfg all terrains on her disco,and so far they have proved to be really good,750 mud terrain remoulds on my series 3 are just the job for work and play a bit noisey on the road but its an old diesel so road speed doesnt really count :( . Not long bought a 300tdi defender thats got colway all terrains on and they work well, until i get round to rebuilding it up with a new chassis and then i want something a bit bigger and chunkier :clapper:

The mrs has got bfg all terrains on her disco,and so far they have proved to be really good,750 mud terrain remoulds on my series 3 are just the job for work and play a bit noisey on the road but its an old diesel so road speed doesnt really count :( . Not long bought a 300tdi defender thats got colway all terrains on and they work well, until i get round to rebuilding it up with a new chassis and then i want something a bit bigger and chunkier :clapper:

Ihad a set of GENERAL M/Ts on my4 trak.Superb! Could pull extra half ton of logs in trailer on softground.£70.00 a corner.

I had Michelin XCL on my SIII landy in 7.50R16 and they where great but not cheap.

i bet it didnt go round corners well lol mine used to rub the chassis on full lock.

got colwaymt s on me discovery and they are doing fine at the minute.