hand made oak catty

quick mess in shed from some oak took hr and half so gotta be worth £15

£12.50 to send me a cheque for western park sheffield or childrens hospital and £2.50 post

Hi Pete,

Thank you for your email and for raising money for the Charity this way.

Sheffield Hospitals Charity raises money to support patients across all Sheffield Teaching Hospitals. We support patients in both Weston Park Hospital and Sheffield Children’s Hospital. You can choose to donate all your fundraising income to particular hospital or split your donation between more than one if you would prefer.

The cheque should be made payable to ‘Sheffield Hospitals Charity’. Please include a note in with the cheque to let us know where you would like your donation to go. For example – the money should be split 50/50 between Weston Park Hospital and Sheffield Children’s Hospital.

Please also add in your full name and address details so that we can make sure we send you a formal thank you letter too.

If you would like any further information about the Charity please don’t hesitate to contact us, you can also find us on facebook by searching for ‘Sheffield Hospitals Charity’.

Thanks again, we very much appreciate your support and hope the auctions go well.

Best wishes

Jenna

Jenna Settle

In memory & Legacy Fundraiser

Sheffield Hospitals Charity | 5 Old Fulwood Road | Sheffield | S10 3TG

E:jenna.settle@shct.nhs.uk | T:0114 2263475 | W: www.sheffieldhospitalscharity.org.uk

P1060724_zpsebe274d2.jpg

P1060725_zpse4bf383b.jpg

• Like 2

no intrest in donating either to cancer or childrens hospital ? so its gone to same lad whos donated for other catty for nowt so yours, ill send with other..... pip1968

Edited by psm

no intrest in donating either to cancer or childrens hospital ? so its gone to same lad whos donated for other catty for nowt so yours, ill send with other..... pip1968

cheers mate if i can help in the near future i certianly will.i lost me dad a while back to cancer so i know the money is going to a worth while cause stick at the good work mate atvb ged :thumbs:

cheers mate if i can help in the near future i certianly will.i lost me dad a while back to cancer so i know the money is going to a worth while cause stick at the good work mate atvb ged :thumbs:

cheers mate :) ill post after new year pal